Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25

Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Red

BY INSTYLER

The instyler rotating iron is a "must-have" styling tool that will simplify the way you style your hair. The instyler's heated rotating barrel combined with the bristles, smooths and polishes your hair while straightening or curling to add volume and shine like no other tool can. instyler is a multi-purpose tool that straightens or curls and will not crush, crease or burn your hair, thereby, replacing your flat iron and curling iron. instyler has a ceramic heater, multiple heat settings, rapid heat-up and allows you to style your hair in 1/2 the time. see more...

Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Red
Jessica D.
Cheraw
This product is my go to favorite. I bought it because it was on clearance for $100 off and I'm so glad I did. It does straight hair, curly hair, wavy hair, and I absolutely love it.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
By far the BEST Hot Iron I've ever bought!!! It's super simple to use and doesn't destroy your hair!! I can straighten my hair and do my makeup in 20 min!!! I originally received the Instyler Rotating Hot Iron for Christmas about 5 years ago and it lasted for 41/2 of those years!!! there was no way i wasn't going to buy it again!! #Don'tFixWhatIsntBroken #TimeSaver #BeautfulHair #IstayFly
Lauren D.
Good product that is easy to use and gives me the results I want. I have been using this product for years and it has withstood the test of time!
Heather B.
North Walpole, NH
Works just as advertised. I use this straightener either on wet or dry hair. It never burns my ends and my hair always shines afterwards.
Tammy W.
Baton Rouge
LOVE this tool! It’s easy and quick to use and leaves my hair with just enough volume!