Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Pink

BY INSTYLER

The instyler rotating hot iron lets you curl, straighten or add volume to your hair with a simple 1-button operation. It has a rotating barrel to style and polish your hair simultaneously. The smoothing plate distributes heat evenly and the bristles align the hair beautifully. Heats up in only 30 seconds. It's electrically powered and good for all hair types. An included manual and dvd provide detailed styling instructions. see more...

Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Pink
Je'Kia W.
I'm so upset this didn't make the cut for the 2016 beauty awards! This is an undefeated top runner for flat irons ! I love my instyler I've had it for about 5 years and it hasn't let me down I always get a flawless press, immaculate volume and shine. My hair last weeks and I'm super pressed to get a new one
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
At first I felt bad for spending so much money on this product. I didn’t see much of a difference in this and a cheap curling iron. Then I found out I was using it wrong and everything got so much better. It is very sturdy and has lasted me 3 years and two moves. The pink one is my favorite color. It is very bright and fun. When using this product I usually pair it with Milk Shake Incredible Milk 5.1-ounce Leave-in Treatment for the best results and I use CHI Farouk Royal Treatment Ultimate Control to lock it in and give me volume. I was able to make nice waves in my hair. Huge curls were made easily. It doesn’t burn my hair, or cause it to look frizzy. It is easy to use after you read the instructions. I use this probably twice a week, or every time I go out. I appreciate the size of the barrel of the instyler. It makes it easy to get curls that look like you worked all day on them. I would recommend.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Before I purchased the rotating flat iron, I was concerned it would be hard to use and would tangle in my hair. As it turns out, it is very easy to use, and it doesn't tangle at all. I like it better than a regular flat iron, because it adds a slight curl, as well as straightening my hair. I would highly recommend this product.This is the absolute best hair styling product ever! Its' an instant "blowout" (salon quality) on any type of hair, (no extra hands needed) in five to ten minutes. My hair is no longer an everyday problem, it did change my life, I look finished every day.I was concerned it would be hard to use and would tangle in my hair. As it turns out, it is very easy to use, and it doesn't tangle at all. I like it better than a regular flat iron, because it adds a slight curl, as well as straightening my hair. I would highly recommend this product.
Amna T.
Pittsford, NY
I was a little scared at first to make this purchase, but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't usually use it for straightening, I think my CHI is better at that, but it does smooth out and make my hair look beautiful. It took a while to get a hang of how to make the curls to frame my face properly, but once I learned, people were asking me where I went to get my hair done! I have hair that goes down to my mid-back, and it will take about 20-30 minutes for me to get through all of it (it used to take upwards from 45 minutes!). I've also noticed that my hair isn't as fried and dead at the ends as it used to be with my old curler. I still definitely recommend a setting spray, but this product is great for someone on the go who doesn't have too much time to work on their hair.
Nichole K.
I love my instyler. It curls, straightens, and flips my hair perfectly with minimal damage. I have super thick coarse hair and it dosent take much to style hair and leave it weightless with this styler.
Yesenia P.
Surprise, AZ
Love my instyler! It was in my wish list for 2 years before I decided to just buy it for myself off of overstock.com. I had used my aunts before and loved the way it left my hair feeling silky smooth without having to put product in my hair. It holds the curls without product as well. I have a lot of hair plus it's thick. The barrel and bristle combo works perfect for my frizz! I love it!!!!!
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
I was really looking forward to this item, mainly to make curling my hair an easier process in the morning, but I was disappointed by how it worked. I have watched many videos and read the manual on exactly how to use it, but I have never had any luck. It does not provide good curls like my curling irons do, and I have never had an issue with my hair not curling. I have used it a good 10 times and always end up going over it again with a curling iron. I would not purchase this in the future.
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
This is my #lifesaver. My hair dresser used one on my hair 2 years ago and I was sold. I purchased one right away, and threw away my old flat iron and curling iron. It is easy to use. It really saves money on product. I can curl or straighten my hair, and without any product it will last for days. It leaves your hair shiny and soft. In-Stler #Rocks ♥ I have extremly #Thick #Coarse and #Difficult hair and the #In-Styler saves me time and money, making my hair #beautiful. I highly recommend ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
This makes my hair look so natural, all my friends asked what I use and I recommend them this product. It makes my hair shiny no matter what hair style and have used it almost everyday for two years then less frequently two more years after that and did not damage my hair. I have had two of these my mom has one too and we both love ours. However I do have hair to my hips and very thick so it takes me longer to curl or straighten my hair. But I love mine and my pink one!! I am absolutely in love with it also easy to use.
Emily W.
Crown Point, IN
This product changed my life. I watched commercials for it so many times it's like I was obsessed. I finally bought it and used it on my hair. I was amazed! I have never had it take such little time to get my hair so pretty. I even started a new job where I interviewed with my hair straight and started with it straight,so on a day I came in with my hair curly everyone thought THAT was the unnatural hairstyle! I always use moisturizer and heat protection to not fry my hair.
KARISSA g.
Is this product good to use on thick curly hair? My last question is can this be used on wrt hair?
Rochele D.
Gravataí
Apaixonada por este aparelho, pois modela com facilidade, ajudando a manter os calos alinhados no dia a dia!!!
Becca A.
Lenoir City, TN
Does this work better then a straightener and brush?