Instyler InStyler Rotating Hot Iron 3/4" Purple

BY INSTYLER

The instyler rotating 3/4-inch barrel iron is an absolute must-have styling tool that simplifies the way you style your short hair. It's easy to use and will reduce the time it takes for your hair routine. With the instyler you can curl, add volume, smooth and even straighten hair all with just one tool. There's no need to buy anything else, this has everything you need. The instyler's 3/4-inch rotating barrel polishes your short hair and the smoothing plate helps ensure even heat distribution. You can even use it on damp hair. The iron's bristles gently position and then brush your hair while you style it at the... see more...

Instyler InStyler Rotating Hot Iron 3/4" Purple
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
Amazing! I like that you can create so many different curls depending on how you wrap your hair around the barrel. The best part for me is that since it clamps down on your hair you don’t have to hold it.
Jillian K.
I have this and the bigger one! What a tool! If you are looking for a little extra volume then this is for you! I have had this product since it first came out years and years ago and still works like it's brand new. You can curl with ease wether it's just the ends for a little something extra or the whole head!
Rita B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Great tool straightens curls and curls straight hair. Multiple ways to use this tool. Does not cause my hair to break off like typical flat irons. Have already repurchased once and will he again!
Adrienne S.
So this is by far my most used and loved growing up. I am very fine hair that doesn't hold a curl very well. As you can see from the picture that I have uploaded it provides a great curl to my hair. This picture actually a second day hair. It is also very easy to use. Since I have short to medium hair, it only takes me about 15 minutes to curl entire head. The price is roughly around $40. I have owned this curling iron now for four years. It has continued to work great.
Nichole K.
I use it for every hairstyle. I have coarse frizzy hair and this baby tames it like no straightner or curling iron could. It gets to the roots without the burn and the built in brush helps give me a smooth detailed look. I could never curl my hair with a curler and i used to try but its just as easy as wrap and hold to get them now. And straightening is super easy and i dont have to go over each section more than twice. Cuts my time from 2 1/2hours to 1 hour tops. Ive had it for over 5years now and still works great.
aerial c.
Love it sooooo much! i don't exactly use it how it says to and in doing so i don't burn my hands but i get amazing curls nonetheless and they last ALL day! i can even brush it and don't have to use hairspray! just recurl with your fingers if you brush it and your good as new :)
Patricia F.
Love it. It gives the perfect curls. It's been almost two years and I'm still using mine. Does the perfect tucks in's, flips, or even a simple waterfall curls!!! Highly recommend!
Jasmine D.
Orlando, FL
I love my Instyler. I have thick hair and it straightens my hair without burning or making it look flat. I can also use it for waves and volume.
Poppy C.
I love this InStyler because it straightens your hair really fast but it makes your hair quite frizzy as well because of the brush that is connected. I was able to create lovely curls on my friends hair with the InStyler as well.