Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4

Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4" Hair Styler - Purple

BY INSTYLER

It's not a brush. It's not a flat iron. It's not a curling iron. It's the instyler 1 rotating hot iron! The instyler max is a totally new styling and straightening tool unlike any hair styling product ever invented! The secret to the instyler iron lies in its rotating heated polishing cylinder, along with four rows of precision-aligned bristles. . Unit features & benefits â â â â heated rotating barrel straightens, curls and polishes hair â â â â barrel gets closer to the roots, tighter curls and tighter flips â â â â 410 f / 210 c ceramic heat salon quality... see more...

• Does this also curl your hair? Want a new straightner that does b...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Experienced answers plea...Be the first to answer!
  • Is it worth the money?..How much damaging is it to our hair?1 Answers
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4" Hair Styler - Purple
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I absolutely love my Instyler! I do not like my wavy unruly hair at all. It takes forever to straighten it. I have severe chronic pain so this make my life so much easier because it takes much less time. I section my hair off and put it in clips sometimes and that helps. Other times I just brush everything to one side with my head tilted and start straitening the other side. My hair is super strait without any of those little crimp lines that flat irons leave. My hair is glossier also. I don't feel like this damages my hair like flat irons, either. I love these so much that I want the Wet 2 Dry & Max, also. My only gripe is that the barrel only goes one way on this Instyler.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I bought mines from Macy's about 3-4 years ago. I use it everyday and it's still working!!! I was afraid that for $100 it would break down on me but it hasn't so far. The proctor ti even layer is chipping off and the cap on the top popped off but still great. I have to pluck out the dust that gathers in the bristles weekly and some time rub a drier sheet on it to get rid of static. I love that it shuts off itself. What I really need is a straightener but this is better for my hair in the long run.
April O.
April O.
I got this for Christmas from my mother in law, and I have to say, this is the best gift ever. I use to spend a good 20 minutes on my hair trying to straighten it out, now I'm done in 5 minutes. It is definitely worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra time in the morning.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Perfect for any hair type any hairstyle! I got one as a going away gift and love mine. Its super durable, has lasted me over 3yrs, and works wonders on my super thick coarse hair. I normally have a hard time with my roots not straightening and ends being frizzy but this gets them straight and frizz free with 2 strokes. I cant curl my hair but with this i can. It flips curls straightens and all. Its my essential all in one styling tool.
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
I love this straightener! It achieves the look I want without frying my hair! I also have long straight hair so it's easier lol
Jennifer  S.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento , CA
I've really tried to like these. I bought the original one. And returned it. Decided to try again. But I can't seem to get it to work with my hair. Maybe I'm too impatient. But it's just not my thing.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Love this product. It is the only thing I can straighten my hair with that doesn't make it look fried. It gets rid of all of the frizzies and works well with John Friedas 3 days straight
lizz c.
lizz c.
This is so good! It gives hair such a natural straightness it smooths everything down and I really never smell that burning hair smell
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Love love love love love. I received one of these for free for my blog. It is amazing. It straightens, curls, gives body, shine and bounce. I am super surprised that it can do all that. I wasn't a believer, but I am now! They have a new one out that you can use with your hair wet, and it dries it as you go over it (just once and it dries!). I'd like to try that new one.
Tamia F.
Tamia F.
Chattanooga, TN
As a 17 year old black female with kinky curly hair, I LOVE my instyler. I always have a smooth and sleek yet lightweight and bouncy finish after one pass over a small section of hair. The instyler doesn't get five stars from me though and that's only because it doesn't get close to my roots I always have to go over the with a flat iron.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
Does this also curl your hair? Want a new straightner that does both curl and straight.
Preetika R.
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
Is it worth the money?..How much damaging is it to our hair?
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Is this worth the money? Experienced answers please!