Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4

Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4" Hair Styler - Pink

BY INSTYLER

It's not a brush. It's not a flat iron. It's not a curling iron. It's the instyler 1 rotating hot iron! The instyler max is a totally new styling and straightening tool unlike any hair styling product ever invented! The secret to the instyler iron lies in its rotating heated polishing cylinder, along with four rows of precision-aligned bristles. . Unit features & benefits â â â â heated rotating barrel straightens, curls and polishes hair â â â â barrel gets closer to the roots, tighter curls and tighter flips â â â â 410 f / 210 c ceramic heat salon quality... see more...

Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4" Hair Styler - Pink
Buy on Target*
Jess R.
Jess R.
Woodbridge , VA
I LOVE THIS! I use this mostly to curl my hair and the curls are so beautiful and flowy! I always get asked how I curl my hair and this is the answer! It can take some time to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it really is great. This is the second one I repurchase, the first one I bought lasted me about 4 years which I do not think is bad.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is such an amazing product I love is so much I per fee this over any regular straightener. Unlike any other straighteners it doesn't leave any heat damage and leaves you with this amazing healthy looking shine in the hair. Great product and good price for it !
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
This is ok. I have thick natural hair that is curly and coarse. It gave me a blowout look. The bristles are not stiff enough for my hair and I felt like it gripping my hair enough to give me that sleek look.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
My husband gave me the instyler for Xmas and I got to say that it is one of the most nicest gifts he has given to me because I have a lot of hair and I tend to take long time doing my hair but now that I have the instyler it only takes my approximately like 15 minutes to do my hair.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
I normally don't like to give bad reviews, but I also want to express my opinion. I wanted the Instyler for over a year. Saw the commercials over and over, day after day, teasing me. I finally was able to get it, I was sooooooo excited, I couldn't wait for it to arrive. The day it did the first thing I did was rip open the package and go play with my new beauty toy. I have never ever been more disappointed about a product before. The Instyler did nothing for my, quite the opposite of everything you see on the commercials. When I tried to curl my hair, it made my hair frizzy and it wouldn't curl. I kept on trying. Watched the video it came with. I thought maybe I was having a bad hair day, so I washed my hair and put antifizz product in my hair. Tried again, same thing. Tried again the next day, same thing, wasn't curling my hair, it was making it more frizzy. I've tried different settings, etc. So now it just sits under my sink, brand new, unused. I'm just very disappointed, I was so excited.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
I wasn't a fan. I think I paid around $100 dollars for this and it sucks. I have extremely thick hair and it just left it frizzy and uncontrollable. My hair seldom has a frizz problem so I was pissed. Especially because I paid so much for it. I will probably give this to goodwill.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
I really like this styler.

It does what it says, extremely happy with the results. I borrowed one, and aafter the first use, i needed to buy my own.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Puerto Rico
It didn't worked for me. I have so much hair, frizzy and curly hair. It costs me around $115 at Sally Beauty Supply here in Puerto Rico. When i first used it, i wanted to much to love it, but i couldn't . It's just not for me. I know people that love this tool, but in my case I think that is too expensive for what it does. I've heard that the original one ( gray and orange) is the best... i bought this one and returned it like 2 days later. :(
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bronx , NY
The Instyler adds volume while straightening my wavy, waist-length hair- Unlike other straighteners I've used. It takes a bit of getting used to at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's simple to use. It has significantly cut down the amount of time it takes to style my hair. I also like that it has four heat levels so you can control how much heat you're using on your hair. I usually put it on "2" to initially straighten my hair, and on "1" when doing touch ups. I have never tried to curl my hair with this product though.