Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4

Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4" Hair Styler - Black

BY INSTYLER

It's not a brush. It's not a flat iron. It's not a curling iron. It's the instyler 1 rotating hot iron! The instyler max is a totally new styling and straightening tool unlike any hair styling product ever invented! The secret to the instyler iron lies in its rotating heated polishing cylinder, along with four rows of precision-aligned bristles. . Unit features & benefits â â â â heated rotating barrel straightens, curls and polishes hair â â â â barrel gets closer to the roots, tighter curls and tighter flips â â â â 410 f / 210 c ceramic heat salon quality... see more...

• Is it easy to curl your hair with this?2 Answers
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4
Instyler InStyler Max 1 1/4" Hair Styler - Black
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I went back and forth on buying this. I finally gave in and took the plunge. I love the look I get when I am straightening my hair. It looks healthy and it is not frizzy. I have not tried to curl it yet. The instyler gets really hot though, so be careful I have already burnt my fingers. I cannot wait to try this for curling. I love the results with the straightening though.
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I absolutely love this thing. I have wavy frizzy hair, and every time I use a hair straightener my hair doesn't stay straight but with the Instyler it does. My hair last up to 3 days being straight. It's easy to use, it has different heat setting so it works good with different hair types. Its a bit pricey ($100), but worth it !
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
I love it it leave my hair silky and shiny not greezy and it do not damage it like a flat iron will I'm in love
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I have this model but from 2009 and it still works! Excellent quality and I love the brush attachment. Once this one is no longer usable I am definitely getting another one! Great product and highly recommend it!
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
I love this straightener! It achieves the look I want without frying my hair! I also have long straight hair so it's easier lol
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this and works very well. I love the way it makes my hair look healthy. I still use my regular flat iron for areas the instyler doesn't get but overall I love it
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Suisun City, CA
I love a ton of volume in my hair and I love the look of a good blow out. This makes it so easy. I could never replicate a blow out myself no matter how much I youtubed and practiced. This gets me the closest. You do need to practice to get your technique right though but once you get it down, it cuts your styling time down a lot.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Ah-maze-ing. There are no other words to describe this iron. I 100% love it. I have straight hair, and this can help add body and even some curls/waves. I want to try the smaller barreled one to see how that works compared to this one. They also now have one that dries your hair as you use it. Amazing. Who would have ever thought that would be possible.
I received this for free from another site I belong to. I'm so glad I was chosen for that one.
Waldorf, MD
I recently had the chance to try the InStyler MAX for free from another company. I normally use a CHI flat iron to style my thick, wavy hair.

With the InStyler, there are several heat settings, so you can use it for fine, medium and thick hair. I choose the third hottest setting and it took FOREVER to heat up. Plus, it's big and bulky. It did an okay job at straightening my hair but left a kink near the root since its hard to get it close to the root. Also my hair wasn't as flat or shiny as it is when I use my CHI.

It worked okay for curling, too. It rotates in two directions so you can have more natural looking curls. I'm bad at curling my hair so it didn't work all that great for me. But, my sister got some nice curls with it.

Don't think I'd pay full retail for this. But, on sale, I'd consider it.
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Uxbridge, Ontario
I have been using the Instyler for over 3 years now. I have very curly, kinky hair. And when used correctly, this straightener works better than any others I have tried. My flat iron makes my ends feel dry, that does not happen with the Instyler. It only takes me 20 minutes from start to finish, including curl. As noted elsewhere, it can leave a kink in your root if you don't get in close enough, but I just take my flat iron and give the root section of my hair a quick pass. If you haven't fallen in love with this product, then it is most likely because you are not using it correctly. It works, 100%...
Waldorf, MD
Is it easy to curl your hair with this?