Instyler InStyler Ionic Pro Flat Iron/Hot Brush uploaded by Irene D.Instyler InStyler Ionic Pro Flat Iron/Hot Brush uploaded by Joan H.

BY INSTYLER

The instyler ionic styler is an amazing 4-in-1 styler that straightens, curls/waves, and adds body and shine for all hair types, thicknesses and lengths. The ionic styler features dual ionic ceramic technology for less damage and offers multi heat settings, ceramic barrel and non-slip rubber grip.features: multi heat settings ceramic barrel instant heat non-slip rubber grip 3-minute styling cool to the touch dual ionic ceramic technology straightens, curls, shines, volumizes see more...

Lisa B.
I love using my Instyler for straightening my hair. It’s so quick. My only 2 downfalls are that you have to hold it weird when you switch sides of your head, they should have made it with a barrel that changes directions. Also it’s rad to get near the scalp or you will burn the mess out of your hair lol. Other than that it’s pretty amazing.
Julie M.
Greensboro
This product streamlined my hair straightening process! I have a lot of hair. Straightening with a regular flat iron took forever. I can now straighten my hair in about 30 mins. (Used to take at least an hour) The process is much quicker and takes fewer passes over each section.
Amanda B.
New Bedford, MA
This is by far the best straightener I have ever used! My hair super thick and curly. I get my hair pin straight with this! I have been using this straightener for 10 years and absolutely love it!!
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
I have the original Instyler. I had gotten it for Christmas my junior year of high school. I straighten my hair every day. AND IT STILL WORKS!!!!! I know right. I love that thing and I will cry when it dies
Katie L.
Weare, NH
Love this straightener! Works great with thick hair and very affordable. I have thick hair. This product gets it flat. I use this everyday and for different looks and I would recommend to others!
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
I’ve had this product for years and it has not once let me down. Does not leave my hair frizzy. It leaves my hair smooth. Very affordable too. I highly recommend this.
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
Really like the rotation on the instyler but sometimes I feel like brushes should be thinner to really get a good effect it’s a bit pricey and loud but it’s a ok product
Jessica B.
Hutto, TX
Love love love my instyler! Tried using a Chi after this and had to go right back. Straightens my hair easily and quick. Gives you bouncy curls quick and easy too.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
Not really a fan of this tool. Doesn't curl very much and hair can easily get tangled in the brush bristles. As far as the straightener goes, this doesn't close as much as a normal straightener so it doesn't work as well. When straightening, the bristles get in the way and make it hard to get close to the roots so I get weird bumps in my hair.
Jennifer T.
glendale, AZ
It's not my fave. This is better for someone who has shorter hair. When I used it, it made my hair get all staticky, it also didn't really do much in terms of the brush. I'd use it for the flat iron, but that's about it. You can touch the brush and not get burned, that's pretty cool though!
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this styling tool work for very curly hair?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? do you burn yourself with this? Can it make curls?
Kimesha D.
How much does this cost?
Samantha L.
Tucson, AZ
I have really long hair and this instyler made my hair get all tangled up, any tips on how to use it on long hair? In my opinion it's better for short hair, what do you guys think?