Instyler InStyler Ionic Pro Flat Iron/Hot Brush uploaded by Irene D.Instyler InStyler Ionic Pro Flat Iron/Hot Brush uploaded by Joan H.

BY INSTYLER

The instyler ionic styler is an amazing 4-in-1 styler that straightens, curls/waves, and adds body and shine for all hair types, thicknesses and lengths. The ionic styler features dual ionic ceramic technology for less damage and offers multi heat settings, ceramic barrel and non-slip rubber grip.features: multi heat settings ceramic barrel instant heat non-slip rubber grip 3-minute styling cool to the touch dual ionic ceramic technology straightens, curls, shines, volumizes see more...

Buy on Target
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
Not really a fan of this tool. Doesn't curl very much and hair can easily get tangled in the brush bristles. As far as the straightener goes, this doesn't close as much as a normal straightener so it doesn't work as well. When straightening, the bristles get in the way and make it hard to get close to the roots so I get weird bumps in my hair.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
It's not my fave. This is better for someone who has shorter hair. When I used it, it made my hair get all staticky, it also didn't really do much in terms of the brush. I'd use it for the flat iron, but that's about it. You can touch the brush and not get burned, that's pretty cool though!
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
Love it! Can be a bit tricky at first to use, but when you get the hang of it it makes styling your hair so much easier.
Denise M.
Such a fun hair styling tool. You can use it as a flat iron but the best part is that it allows you to have great control.
Ashleigh N.
Front Royal
I've had mine for 6 years and it's still going strong! It's the original model and not the one pictured but they're all the same concept.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Was pretty hard to get used to using compared to the other instyler silver barrel one but once using this WORKS great a straightener and brush all i one!!!! <3
Jessica  K.
Clarksburg, WV
I have thick hair n this is the only straightner that work for me. I can straighten n curl my hair under with one tool.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this styling tool work for very curly hair?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? do you burn yourself with this? Can it make curls?
Kimesha D.
How much does this cost?
Samantha L.
Tucson, AZ
I have really long hair and this instyler made my hair get all tangled up, any tips on how to use it on long hair? In my opinion it's better for short hair, what do you guys think?