Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersInstyler
CURATION Ceramic Hair Styling and Straightening Flat Iron, white [CURATION]

by Instyler

Style Name:CURATION Create. Collect. Curate. The thoughtful design of the CURATION Ceramic Styling Iron delivers ultimate styling versatility and the ability to create limitless looks. Play with shapes and techniques to collect super sleek structures, tousled textures and chic curves. Conduct your personal style edit to assemble a curated wardrobe of styles selected by you for you.

SLEEK, STRAIGHT STYLING - The smooth surface of the CURATION Styling Iron easily glides through any hair texture to create sleek, straight styles without snagging while the thoughtful rounded design with no sharp edges.; POWERFUL PRECISE HEAT - Powerful ceramic heaters with digital heat temperature control evenly distribute and ensure heat stays at consistent optimal level up to 440˚.; PROFESSIONAL STYLES FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - Adjustable temperature settings ensure optimal straightening and styling performance for all hair types and textures.; BEND DON’T BREAK - Create stylish bends without creases using the modern design of CURATION. Taking full advantage of the beveled edges and rounded design.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of InStyler CURATION Ceramic Hair Styling and Straightening Flat Iron, white [CURATION]!
Raleigh
I love this straightener! It works really well and leaves my hair so shiny! I do have fine hair and this really makes it stand out!
Atlanta
I’ve been using this straightener for over a year now and it still works just as new. I wouldn’t change anything about it but I wish it was a bit wider so I could do bigger sections. I would definitely recommend this product!!

Looking for your answer?