InStyler BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer uploaded by CLARIBEL L.InStyler BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer uploaded by Kelly Jo F.

BY INSTYLER

The BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer is a breakthrough in hair dryer technology that dries hair up to 2X faster and retains moisture for smooth, healthy, shiny hair. The efficient High-Power DC Motor and Turbine Fan design are uniquely combined to deliver the lightest and most powerful dryer. Unlike conventional dryers with 2 speed settings, the BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer's Infinity Dial allows you to control and customize the airflow to meet your personal drying and styling needs. Simply roll the Infinity Dial up and down to select your desired airflow. The BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer's Turbo Ionic Switch is another truly unique feature, which allows you to choose Turbo or Low ions to select the level of negative ions for your hair type to maximize frizz reduction for smooth, shiny hair. Use Turbo for Thick/Coarse hair and Low for Fine/Medium hair. see more...

• I have never used a hair dryer as I have curly, thick, co...2 Answers
Alyssa S.
This is the hairdryer that I currently use! I made the switch because my Wigo hair dryer exploded mid session, and I was disappointed because I loved that hair dryer so much! Having only had the dryer for like, 5 years, I felt like the Wigo was such a let down. As much as I liked it, I didn’t want a hair dryer that I couldn’t rely on. After reading review after review about how amazing this hair dryer was and how it dried your hair quickly without damaging it too bad, I made the purchase. I actually got mine on sale, but the original price is reasonably for all the amazing qualities that this dryer has! You can adjust the heat and the speed of the fan with an adjustable switch until it is to your liking!
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I got this blow dryer when it was on sale at Ulta and I love it! Completely cuts the time in half compared to the old one I was using. Also find it to be less damaging on my hair. My hair always looks silky and smooth after blow drying it and not too frizzy. I also like the different settings of the blow dryer and I like that it lights up blue while using it, super cute.
Lauren W.
I have been trying several moderate to higher priced driers and while some of them have really impressed me, this is not one. I always use the same shampoo, conditioner, and serum and the same straightener when testing a drier.  While this one DID dry my hair fast (I have long, thick hair and the $20 Conair drier typically takes about 17 minutes to dry) this one took 7 minutes to fully dry and it was light weight. It emitted a strange blue light for no apparent purpose other than living up to its "blu" name. I would definitely skip this one.

Pros: Light weight, fast dry
Cons: My hair looked the same as it does when I use the cheap $20 drier.  For $99, it definitely fell short of expectations.
Jessica H.
Dallas
I really wanted to love this product. I did my research for months and this had great reviewes and is beautiful so I finally decided to buy it. It seemed to be unlike any other blow dryer on the market so the high price point seemed justifiable. I have had this dryer for about 2 years now and since then I have only dried my hair with it a number of times. It tangles hair like you wouldn't believe, maybe it takes some getting used to but every time I've used it I end up with a head full of semi wet knots! Also be careful to not tangle your hair in the back, it will suck your hair straight in! It might be better used by a hair stylist with practice
Allie C.
I bought the InStyler BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer when it was on sale at ulta and I love it. For most of my life I was using revlon blow dryers and wasn't aware of how badly they were impacting my hair. Since using this dryer my hair has less damage and is less dry. It also cuts the time in half.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
This is the best hair dryer I have ever used. I have thick hair, and it normally takes me at least 20-25 minutes to completely blow dry. However with this dryer, I can easily dry my hair in 5, and it’s smooth, shiny and voluminous. Pricey, but definitely worth it!
Lauren G.
Northampton, PA
Such a great blowdryer! It dries my long hair in less than ten minutes, is light-weight and doesn't leave my hair frizzy. Everything I could ask for a blowdryer it covers. Has multiple settings for temperature, power, etc. Definitely recommend it to others!
Keren C.
Rio Rico, AZ
This is by far my favorite hair dryer. First of all, its sleek and elegant look is an eye catcher. Second, it’s power and heat strength is amazing. Third, it doesn’t damage hair or dries it out. Definitely will repurchase when necessary!
Becka B.
Philadelphia, PA
I seriously love this vloe dryer. Heats up in seconds. So light that I feel like I'm holding nothing. Just a great blow dry all around. Seriously if you don't have it go get it!!
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I just got a babyliss Pro blow dryer and I thought that was amazing.. BUT THEN! I stumbled upon this blu ionic Hair Dryer.. game changer!! I have really weak and damaged bleached hair and my hair takes forever to dry. I thought the babyliss was fast, but no! This dryer had my hair completely dry in like 5 mins. I used to dry my hair for 15-20 minutes. This hair dryer is so cool looking too. It lights up blue when you use it. It’s loud but so powerful so I don’t mind. The settings are really cool. You pick the heat by turning up the “volume” kind of. It gets hotter or warmer when you turn the dials. The attachments come with it too. I seriously recommend this to anyone who’s looking to dry their hair super fast. LOVE this dryer!!
Natalie Z.
Woodbridge, VA
I have never used a hair dryer as I have curly, thick, coarse, dry & frizzy hair. I recently did the big chop and cut my hair into an asymmetrical pixie. While I love how it looks curly, I would love to switch it up and straighten it once in a while. I am looking for a hair dryer that will not cause much frizz and that has a concentrator nozzle god enough to lay my hair straight, as a straightener is too bulky to get to those short pieces close to my head. I came across this dryer and am intrigued. Is it worth the money?

back