InStyler BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer uploaded by Kelly Jo F.InStyler BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer uploaded by CLARIBEL L.

BY INSTYLER

The BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer is a breakthrough in hair dryer technology that dries hair up to 2X faster and retains moisture for smooth, healthy, shiny hair. The efficient High-Power DC Motor and Turbine Fan design are uniquely combined to deliver the lightest and most powerful dryer. Unlike conventional dryers with 2 speed settings, the BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer's Infinity Dial allows you to control and customize the airflow to meet your personal drying and styling needs. Simply roll the Infinity Dial up and down to select your desired airflow. The BLU Turbo Ionic Dryer's Turbo Ionic Switch is another truly unique feature, which allows you to choose Turbo or Low ions to select the level of negative ions for your hair type to maximize frizz reduction for smooth, shiny hair. Use Turbo for Thick/Coarse hair and Low for Fine/Medium hair. see more...

• I have never used a hair dryer as I have curly, thick, coarse, dr...1 Answers
Kelly Jo F.
Norfolk, VA
I have always just had a standard blow dryer because I was not aware that there was a difference in blow dryers. The BLU turbo ionic dryer has forever changed my mind about the quality of a good blow dryer. This dryer had my hair dry two times faster than my old dryer. It also helped my hair retain its moisture and made it look more silky and smooth. The high-power DC motor and turbine fan are uniquely combined to deliver the lightest and most powerful dryer. The BLU ionic dryer’s infinity setting allows you to control and customize the airflow, while the ionic generator bathes hair with soothing ions to produce smooth, frizz-free hair. I was skeptical about what the difference would be using this dryer as opposed to my other dryer. I used both and the BLU ionic dryer definitely made my hair look less frizzy and it looked healthier. When the ions interact with wet hair, they transform the large droplets of water into fast drying micro-beads. The result is healthier looking hair! I have been using this almost daily and have noticed how my hair is less damaged. It also comes with two attachments. The diffuser helped my curls look defined and not frizzy and the other attachment helps me dry my hair in a specific area. I am very happy with this BLU turbo ionic dryer and I would definitely buy another one.
Shannon C.
I love this hair dryer. It drys quickly. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crisp, dried out, or like straw. It is really light weight, stores nicely and has plenty of good settings that make switching from my thick heavy hair to my daughters fine baby soft hair. It doesn't dry out her hair at all
debra d.
Staten Island, NY
I love my dryer one i have thick hair. And so i use it to dry my hair quickly. And love how it doesn't damage my hair. I can adjust the setting for hot air or cold air so what ever setting i want i have it with this dryer.
It comes with tools to defuse my hair.
So easy to use.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am obsessed with this hair dryer. It is fairly pricey at around $90 bucks at Ulta. Yikes! The things we do for beauty. I have super thick hair, and this turbo dryer rocks. It dries my hair super fast, lightweight, sleek and sheek. I would highly recommend this dryer to any hair type. Thick, thin, long, short. Its hands down the best dryer ive purchased.
CLARIBEL L.
GUAYAMA Puerto Rico
Un equipo necesario..útil...lo compré por casalidad y los resultados han sido buenos. Es suave y tiene poco peso para cuando lo uses el peso no te molestes. RECOMENDADO
Natalie Z.
Woodbridge, VA
I have never used a hair dryer as I have curly, thick, coarse, dry & frizzy hair. I recently did the big chop and cut my hair into an asymmetrical pixie. While I love how it looks curly, I would love to switch it up and straighten it once in a while. I am looking for a hair dryer that will not cause much frizz and that has a concentrator nozzle god enough to lay my hair straight, as a straightener is too bulky to get to those short pieces close to my head. I came across this dryer and am intrigued. Is it worth the money?