BeautyHair Styling ToolsInstyler
1 1/4" Barrel Hair Iron Purple

InStyler 1 1/4" Barrel Hair Iron Purple

by Instyler

The patented InStyler Rotating Iron straightens, curls, styles, flips and shines all types of hair. Its ceramic heat comes with three temperature settings, automatic safety shut-off, tangle free cord and motorized rotating 1 1/4" barrel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of InStyler 1 1/4" Barrel Hair Iron Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Chrissie H.
Drums, PA
InStyler 1 1/4" Barrel Hair Iron Purple uploaded by Chrissie H.
I got this last week and I am in love with this product. It totally replaced all my curling irons and straighteners. It takes a couple time to get used to it. But once you have the hang of it, it's life changing! I get awesome volume with this product!
Jannette W.
I loved mine for years but decided to send it in for the recycling program to get 40% off a new tool ( which never came! Now I’m out my old instyler & my $. DONT FALL FOR THE RECYCLING PROGRAM!
Julieta M.
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta tengo 8 años usándola, súper fácil y rápida de usar. No tardo tiempo ya sea alaciando o enrollando mi cabello u eso me encanta. Además de que no me maltrata mi cabello como otras.
Savannah G.
I used the smaller version to curl my hair with. I used it just looks you would a curling wand. It did extremely well for my thick hair and the curls lasted all day long!!

Looking for your answer?