BY INSTYLE

Find Fragrances at Target.com! From the leader in the Alternative Designer Fragrance category, our PERFECT SCENTS Impression of CHANEL #5 is an iconic fashion statement that transcends time. PERFECT SCENTS fragrances takes pride in producing high quality fragrances made from blending fine oils and other superior ingredients. PERFECT SCENTS competes with Chanel #5. It does not use Chanel #5 fragrances and is not associated with Chanel #5, a product of Chanel Inc. Proudly made in the USA! Gender: Female. see more...

Review (1)
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I have always been a fan of Chanel's product line so when I originally saw this at Macy's I was excited, the price was great, the size of the bottle was normally what I would buy however the scent was not what I had anticipated--it was a very strong smell that may appeal to some but isn't what I like to wear.

Amazon