BY INSTYLE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find accessory bags at Target.com! Organized beauty made easy, inspired by pro make-up artists, instyle's "on-the-go bumpbag" combines function and style in this season's "must have" bags! unique texture matched with fashion's hottest colors, sets the bumbag collection apart from the rest. Instyle's on-the-go bumpbag, fashionable as a clutch for a night out on the town, with three separate interior compartments to organize and neatly display everything from your toiletries and must have make-up to your favorite pieces of jewelry. made of ez clean materials, instyle's "on-the-go bumpbag" offers the best in affordable luxury! see more...

Review (1)
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in black and I could not be more pleased with this product! I got it for around $15 after looking every where for this. They had this product at Shopper Drug Mart when I purchased it. I have drop this case numerous times and its prevented some of my palettes from shattering into pieces. Also comes in tons of cute colours!
Fãttœünæ F.
2200
Hello How can I get it ?? And is it really free or there is a payment for money when I receive it ??Thank's