BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerInstyle Fragrances
An Impression of Chanel No 5 for Women Spray

Instyle Fragrances An Impression of Chanel No 5 for Women Spray

by Instyle Fragrances

Impressions Of The World's Most Popular Fragrances Made From A Blend Of Fine Oils And Other Ingredients Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

Where can I buy Instyle Chanel no5
Start your review of Instyle Fragrances An Impression of Chanel No 5 for Women Spray!
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
Instyle Fragrances An Impression of Chanel No 5 for Women Spray uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I found this product on a whim at Walgreens, but my bottle looks different. I have been a huge Chanel fragrance fan in my adulthood, with Allure is my favorite and No 5 is my runner-up. This fragrance is very, very similar to No 5. You can barely tell the difference, so the price is a steal! It lingers well on my clothes/hair and I think the bottle will last a while at this rate. Will totally purchase again, as well as explore their other scents.
Heather B.
North Vernon, IN
Instyle Fragrances An Impression of Chanel No 5 for Women Spray uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Much more affordable, same scent as the original, long lasting. Would buy again and I recommend if you like Chanel No.5
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
I love this brand. Most of their fragrances (this one included) smells great and lasts. I get so many compliments when wearing this. Wish they would make a whole new set of scents.
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
This perfume is a very good impression of Chanel No 5 but definitely does not shine quite as bright as the original. Of course the cologne lasts much longer than the spray alternative but the spray still lasts longer than expected for a perfume. It smells like baby powder and vanilla.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Smells very good and it does stay long, sometimes you can find it in discount. I have used several different perfumes from this brand. they have dupe of high end product and they do it pretty well.
Josie L.
Moncton, NB
Smells pretty good but the scent doesn't last very long, you do have to re apply every couple hours.. It fades quickly