BY INSTYLE #21 in Magazines & Newspapers

• tennis shoes or flats when shopping at the mall ?4 Answers
  • What do you like best about this magazine?7 Answers
  • What type of woman does it represent?7 Answers
InStyle
  • "I may buy this magazine to look at for fashion ideas or to see what is trending but I have never seen anything in this magazine that I went and bought in the real world. " in 5 reviews
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I love this magazine! Gives me so much inspiration and helps me find what trendy without looking it up on the computer. Plus it’s great for really long air plane rides. If you’re a girly girl I highly suggest this magazine for you!
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
I love everything about this magazine. The guarantees, the fashion, the snipers are easy to read and fun to follow. I get fashion inspiration from these pages and will continue to subscribe for many years to come
Ashley D.
Metropolis
Great Imaging and amazing reviews and discoveries on new products. They always have great fashion and Beauty inspiration. A lot of advertisements but usually for stuff that you really want.
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
Love this magazine. It always has the latest on fashion, the newest perfumes always available to smell before purchase, all the newest go to designs a fashionista could want to explore..
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Very thick magazine that feels tedious to flip through. I no longer receive a subscription because I just wasn't reading it any longer. If you are really into fashion and are 16-20 or older, this magazine would be good for you. They have expensive clothes and inexpensive clothes, as well as makeup and hair sections.
Brianna S.
More pictures than articles usually which I don’t mind at all. I love looking at fashion and editorial makeup rather than reading through articles that don’t apply to me. Beautiful layout and entertaining to flip through
Bonnie L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved reading this magazine. It always has great tips and tricks that are very useful. I love that it covers so many different topics! Always get the subscription, it is much cheaper than buying it month after month at the magazine stand. Over, its a great magazine!
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
It’s fine. I get my subscription for free and I usually just like to see how the photos are shot. I only read the articles briefly but at least the adds and what not are nice.
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I recently started subscribing to  InStyle because I received a year free from PINCHme. This magazine is great for showing all the latest fashion trends and beauty tips. I read it every month. I love looking at all the beautiful pictures of the beautiful outfits but I wouldn't go out and buy any of the fashion looks I've seen in this magazine.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I get a lot of my fashion tips from this magazine. This magazine and a couple others are responsible for my fashion today. Before I started reading these I didn't have a clue about fashion.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What do you like best about this magazine?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
What type of woman does it represent?
Aila J.
tennis shoes or flats when shopping at the mall ?
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Is this also available to watch other than the magazine?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I've looked at this before, but who agrees that this is sort of expensive for a magazine?