BY GENERIC

Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I love this body wash. It is so rich and creamy and has such as alluring scent. I just don't love it because I am Hispanic but because it is so cheap and it helps my skin a lot This body wash takes away any itching, and it cools down sunburn. Although it is not label to cool down sunburn and relief itching but it totally does help. It does not have a very strong detergent so it leaves my skin feeling very supple as well as clean. In Latin America, this body wash is prescribed by dermatologists to reduce the appearance of psoriarisis. But, please don't quote me on that. If you have any serious skin problem go seek professional help.
Carla A.
Medley, FL
Just another great product. I love this brand and all its products, but this shower gel is beyond amazing. You get a lot of product for a very good price because it's very affordable.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Sounds like a good body was need to get and try it out.........lllll.......
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Great product! I told my coworkers about this and they love it too! Lathers nicely and smells wonderful
Isabella B.
Smells okay. It doesn't moisturize to my liking. Overall, it greats for travel.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this leave residue on skin?