Institut Esthederm Lightening Buffing Mask

by Institut Esthederm

Can i use it alone or after deep pore cleanser?
Iss it good product ?
what do you think this product ?
Start your review of Institut Esthederm Lightening Buffing Mask!
Nepean , ON
Institut Esthederm Lightening Buffing Mask uploaded by Tahani H.
The Osmoclean line for my face has been amazing!! It’s a great combination between a face mask and an extremely gentle exfoliation. I love how it eliminates dead skin cells to reveal a fresh and radiant complexion.
New Castle, DE
Institut Esthederm Lightening Buffing Mask uploaded by More’s G.
My friend gave it to me and I love it.I have tried almost every moisturizer out there without much luck. I like how it just seems to melt into my skin. Smells amazing and doesn't leave my face greasy like many moisturizers. I will buy it . Highly recommended.
New Castle, DE
A vacuum cleaner for my facial skin. Cleanses and whitens my sensitive and dry skin very well. High recommendation to me💫💫love it
New Castle, DE
It is the best mask for acne and problem skin)) for two weeks this mask remove all my post acne .
New Castle, DE
Great product for gentle cleansing. Grain-free scrub is suitable for those with sensitive skin. After using this product skin tone is more even and clarified 💆‍♀️
Olhao
I got this as a sample with the other products I bought from this brand. I love the way this feels when you put it on. It's not greasy, oily, or messy. It feels like velvet or silk on your face. You do have to apply a generous amount so you can make it pretty thick on your face to rub the product on your skin after it dries to do the buffing. It's like a peeling effect. My skin felt really smooth after using it. I used it after the deep core cleanser. Both products on my face felt amazing. I'd give this 5 stars if I didn't have to apply so much product and if it were in my price range. A little pricey for me but these products are worth it.
Niagara, ON
Institut Esthederm Lightening Buffing Mask uploaded by Candice G.
If you want a super way to exfoliate without using those abrasive scrubs this one is for you! Took me a couple trys to master how to use a gommage type exfoliant since I've been using tradition scrubs with little beads. This is SO much better. After I clean and dry my skin i place a thin layer on my entire face. Wait a couple minutes and massage it away. the glow and feel after is fantastic, I couldn't believe how my skin looks.
Bratislava
I use it after deep pore cleanser from IE. Very nice matte finish. Hydrates skin and rubs all the ,,dirty” spots. Long lasting cause you dont need to use much product. I recommend to use it at least 2 times per week.
Wilmington, DE
This mask is suitable for all types of skin and acts against surface irregularities, dull complexion, pigment spots, but also lack of uniformity and transparency. It is recommended all year round, especially in spring or after sun exposure
Newark, DE
I was using this mask in the winter. It didn't dry out my very dry skin and really helped with getting rid of dead skin cells. After this mask I always used Esthederm osmoclean hydra-replenishing lotion and noticed they work really well together! I felt it really balanced out my redness and lightened up my face :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...