Institut Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream

by Institut Esthederm

Tackle wrinkles with the Institut Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream; a powerful treatment that seeks to strengthen skin's natural tonicity. Based upon a proprietary blend of regenerative Cellular Water, the lightweight cream infuses skin with moisture, while age-defying active ingredient Retinol seeks to improve elasticity levels and smooth the appearance of wrinkles for a firmer, more densified look. Suitable for all skin types, it delivers a natural lifting effect, helping to redefine facial contours and create a youthful looking visage. Skin is left feeling soft and supple, with fine lines and sagging visibly reduced.

Start your review of Institut Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream!
Laura B.
I’ve been using Institut Esthederm Intensive Retinol cream every night for 2 weeks. This cream has a richer texture which makes it perfect for nighttime use. It has a light classic fragrance which I found soothing. Although the texture is rich it soaks into the skin pretty decently and I didn’t wake up with that oily feeling! From the 2 weeks of use I have noticed my fine lines are not as visible which is very impressive in just a short time! I really enjoyed testing out this retinol cream, I think it’s an amazing product.
Annà G.
Wilmington, DE
Consider that I am writing this review at my mother's request, because I do not use anti-aging products. Institute Esthederm - brand is very good, I think one of the best and much higher quality has the right price. After using this cream, the overall structure of the skin changed. It looks relaxed, skin came in tone and gave a healthy look.
Neli M.
New Castle, DE
Fantastic I've been using for years! Wonderful for my skin and gives my makeup a smooth moist foundation. I see a difference in my skin when I run out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sally S.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Institut Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream ? i want buy this. does it work well?