Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray

by Institut Esthederm

I Love and what do you think ?
what do you think this product ?
E Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray ? Is this product worth the price?
Start your review of Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray!
Alona I.
Rüsselsheim Am Main, HE
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray uploaded by Alona I.
Very recommend it if you need some refreshing spray in summer. It can be used also as a fixing spay over your makeup. My best partner at the beach to give my skin some hydration ☀️
Afettin  B.
Newark, DE
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray uploaded by Afettin  B.
I've been using this product for months. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin as it doesn't contain fragrances and other irritants. It contains lots of antioxidants, but I didn't see any improvement in the appearance of my skin. It didn't reduce my redness even a bit. My skin didn't feel hydrated. I use this mist before I apply my moisturizer and after I finish my makeup. The good thing is that it helps set my makeup.
Kaoutar A.
Montréal, QC
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray uploaded by Kaoutar A.
J'ai trop adoré ce spray eau micellaire il raffraichit trop bien la peau pour une peaux éclatante vous pouvez utiliser le soir après avoir laver votre visage appliquer ce spray je recommande
Raluca F.
Carrara, MS
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray uploaded by Raluca F.
Grazie all'Institut Esthederm ho ricevuto questo meraviglioso regalo Eau Cellulaire Brume, l'acqua di giovinezza.L'ho provata ed ecco cosa penso. È un acqua di trattamento in formato di spray, 100% biomimetica, che idratata la pelle ed è anche un ottimo antiossidante. Ha un ottima vaporizzazione, non lascia la pelle bagnata come accade con altri prodotti, lasciando una sensazione di piacevole freschezza e idratazione intensa. E soprattutto fa molto bene alla mia pelle... È più elastica e luminosa. La uso dopo l'esposizione al sole e ho notato che riduce i rossori della pelle dopo pochi minuti dall'applicazione. Ideale anche per fissare il trucco o durante l'attività fisica. Super consigliata!
Nino C.
Very satisfied with the product. It does it's job well. Does not dry the skin. Generally, i use many products of #Esthederm. Highly recommended! Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray
Marharyta  K.
Winnipeg, MB
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray uploaded by Marharyta  K.
Institut Esthederm took facial spray to a new level. Eau Cellulaire Mist is a multitasking treatment spray that replicates water found in skin cells. It has the ability to perfectly blend with skin and restore its youthfulness. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, ideal balance of mineral salt and trace elements, this mist replicates skin's natural hydration, instantly replenishes, energizes, and revitalizes skin. Not only does this spray boost the hydration of any skincare product but also improves skin's antioxidant capacities. This mist can be used before regular skincare routine, to fix makeup, and any time during a day over face and body. I love a travel friendly portable can that easily fits in a purse. I use this mist every day in the morning after cleansing to energize my skin and boost hydration. Eau Cellulaire Mist is free of alcohol, oil, paraben, fragrance.
Katherine C.
Saint, QC
This was my discovery of the year i would say. I use it right after i washed and dried up my face. A small amount all over the face feels like a summer breeze and you use the damp feeling to help the moisturizer penetrate through the skin much deeper!
Anuki G.
New Castle, DE
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray uploaded by Anuki G.
Like it. 😇you can use it before your skincare products on a clean face or after your make up - to fix it too 🤩 It keeps your skin moisturized
Nancy F.
I absolutely love this face mist. It is perfect for right after you get out of the shower before the rest of your skin care routine. I even use it in the afternoon over my makeup sometimes just to refresh my face.
Za  A.
Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Watery Essence.It is a very different kind of moisturizer. It felt great on the skin. The awesome ingredients like hyaluronic acid gives it the benefit of giving my skin the glowing look which looks great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia K.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
E Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Spray ? Is this product worth the price?
Raluca F. il y a un an
Yes, it's worth. I use it every day when I go to the beach. My skin is very sensitive especially now because of the sun and the hot weather, it helps a lot reduce sun burning. Cannot recommend it enough