Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe

by Instinct

When your dog has food sensitivities, knowing exactly what's in their food is important. That's why the ingredient list in Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Recipe with Real Salmon Natural Dry Dog Food is purposefully short, made with ONE ANIMAL PROTEIN and ONE VEGETABLE, versus the mix of each you'll find in most other dog foods. Guided by the purity and simplicity of raw, this delicious dry blend is simple and essential nutrition your dog needs to thrive. Features: Purposefully simple ingredient list; ONE ANIMAL PROTEIN and ONE VEGETABLE Made with wild-caught salmon; an easily digestible flavorful protein that provides all of the essential amino acids Made without grain, dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, fish, sweet potato, potato, chickpeas, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives Guaranteed levels of natural Omegas and antioxidants for healthy skin & coat, and immune health The only limited ingredient diet kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece Food Type: Dry Food Form: Bag Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Meal Package Weight: Available in 4 lb and 20 lb sizes Feeding Instructions: Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet's diet. Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz dry measure cup): Adult Maintenance: 5-15 lb: ½ -1 cup 16-25 lb: 1-1 ¼ cups 26-50 lb: 1 ¼-2 ¼ cups 51-75 lb: 2 ¼-3 cups 76-100 lb: 3-3 ¾ cups Weight Loss: 5-15 lb: ¼ -½ cup 16-25 lb: ½-¾ cup 26-50 lb: ¾-1 ¼ cups 51-75 lb: 1 ¼-2 cups 76-100 lb: 2-2 ¼ cups Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day. Ingredients: Salmon Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Salmon, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Coconut Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Cod, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 27.0% Crude Fat (min): 17.5% Crude Fiber (max): 3.0% Moisture (max): 10.0% Vitamin E (min): 100 IU/kg *Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 85 mg/kg *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 1.3% *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min): 2.2% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles Caloric Content: 515 kcal/cup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe!
Deltona
Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe uploaded by Breahna S.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Spectacular dog food! All 6 of my dogs love this particular brand. One of my six had extreme allergies and thrives on this food. It is so nice to see her having a fully, healthy coat and she does when eating this food!
Dog, Fish / Large
My kitty is very picky when it comes to her treats, she won’t even eat wet food! But she LOVES this stuff, even knows the sound of the bag and will come running !
Cat / Small
Brooklyn, NY
So, I have two poms, girl is a little bit overweigtht and I bought it because of the limited ingredients and because she loves lamb. They both loves this food and i am continuing buying this food! Price is very good for the quality ! recommend to dog owners, they may try it
palisades park
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is the only dry dog food that both my dogs eat. I’ve tried many brands and this is the one they go crazy for! It is grain free and easy to digest. Definitely recommend for dogs with weak digestion!
Dog / Small, Medium
Redding, CA
Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe uploaded by Rhenn R.
Instinct® Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe uploaded by Rhenn R.
My perfect little Corgi mix had a lot of allergies. This is the only food I have found that doesn't make her skin red and itchy. I highly recommend this food for dogs with allergies!
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium
Shawsville, VA
Purchased at: PETCO
I love this dog food, my dog loves it. The price is a little steep but it does wonderful, grain free and raw. I would recommend a hundred times over.