Instinct Grain Free Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet (Lid) Lamb Meal and Peas Dry Dog Food (4.4 Lb.)

BY INSTINCT GRAIN FREE

Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
Finally, an inexpensive alternative to royal canin's selected protein diets. My dog is allergic to the world but does well on rabbit protein with no grains. Royal canin is one-hundred dollars a bag, this amazing food is just sixty-five. She loves it and I love the price point. She has her needs nutritionally met and I get to save almost fifty percent.
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have French bulldogs one as allergies we tried this because he was allergic to everything. It seemed to make him itchy but the other two really like it they love the raw bites so I ended up buying those
Jessica L.
Windermere , FL
My dog loves this food! I love that it has limited ingredients and gives her the nutrients she needs. She is a very large dog and this gives her the energy she needs!
Lauren W.
New Smyrna Beach
My dog loves this stuff and it's full of protein and natural ingredients. It's kind of expensive but it fills her up so we don't go through the bag very quickly.
Tasha H.
Prospect
My furbaby has a potato and grain allergy. This brand is one of the only ones (that I've found) that cover both allergies. And he loves it!
Katie F.
Delaplaine, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food works great for his sensitive stomach. He’s a cocker spaniel and it keeps him shiny and his weight controlled.