Instinct Grain Free Instinct Grain-Free Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food by Nature's Variety, 13.2-Pound Package

BY INSTINCT GRAIN FREE

Nicole C.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite food to feed my dog as I have done much research and this is the only food I feel good about feeding her. My dog has severe food allergies and cannot eat any poultry and needs food for good digestion. This dog food is filled with salmon, fruits and veggies. My pup stays lean but full of energy on this food and she eats it right up!
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I started feeding my dog Instinct after having allergy troubles with other foods. I like that this dog food is very natural and the ingredients are simple. My dog is picky and she seems to really enjoy this food!
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Maltipoo is a super picky eater with severe food allergies on top of it. This limited ingredient salmon based food is great for his grain + gluten + chicken allergies, and also one of the few he will tolerate eating
Priscilla D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these grain free dog foods! They come in salmon so if your dog has an allergy other than grain it covers that too! Every since eating this food my dog has less itchy skin and her coat looks so much shinier!!
Tanesha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wonderful and well-trusted dog food. Had great ingredient and content, doesn't flare up my senior dogs allergies, coat and stools look great on this food
Sauany L.
Windermere, FL
My dogs really like this! They love that it’s so easy to chew and from their expressions they really enjoy it
Nicole K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has been eating this for about 6 years and she loves it. She eats the salmon and the rabbit flavor.
Bailey L.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had the hardest time getting my pup to like any dog food but this was the jackpot! He loves it!