Instinct Grain Free Instinct Grain-Free Rabbit Meal Dry Cat Food by Nature's Variety, 2.2-Pound Package uploaded by Nicole L.Instinct Grain Free Instinct Grain-Free Rabbit Meal Dry Cat Food by Nature's Variety, 2.2-Pound Package uploaded by Amy P.

BY INSTINCT GRAIN FREE

Samantha B.
Austin
My cat absolutely loves this food. He can’t have any food with grains, because he gets all sorts of welts on his back when he does. This food legit saved him! It is on the pricy side, but totally worth it for the quality of the ingredients. If your cat is having stomach problems and you don’t know what’s wrong, it’s probably the food! This food is so easy on his stomach and he no longer has the issues he had when he was eating food with grain. Thanks instinct!
Hannah A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom has two rescue cats, who you would assume would eat ANYTHING... that is not the case. I have tried many different foods with them, Merrick, Royal Canine, and Wellness. All of which they turned their noses up to, until this food. It’s priced well for the high quality of the food. Plus, with these two cats eating it, nothing is “too much”. The raw coated formula may play a role in why it’s so appealing to my cats.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Great product for the price. My cat is allergic to chicken and it’s very hard to find products with zero chicken. She LOVES this food and I noticed an immediate positive change in her health after one day. A little more than some foods but worth it. Would definitely recommend but FYI it makes their poo black haha.
Lauren D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats, one with a more sensitive stomach. I switched to this food to see if it would make a difference and it certainly did. Both cats absolutely love the flavor, and it helped my one sensitive kitty’s stomach. It is worth the price, but the price is not cheap by any means.
Lauren D.
Norwalk, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOOOOOVE this. This is a top quality dry food. It has everything I look for. High in protein, good nutrients, and the cats love it. I’ve been feeding this to them for 4 years now and I love instinct as a brand. It’s also affordable! They cry for this more than they cry for the wet food
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
This is a great grain free dry food option for cats. My cat has a sensitive stomach and we've tried many high end dry foods that have made her throw up. This one doesn't, and she still likes the taste. It is also egg free. We feed her this when we'll be away for the next mealtime, in an automatic feeder. Otherwise she gets nature's variety wet food.
Kimberlea H.
I have to say I started my cat on this food I found her fur got so soft this is the best I ever got her plus it has real ingredients that people should eat I don't like giving my animal crap
Leah H.
Cincinnati
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food. It has made their coats shiny and gotten rid of their dandruff. It must be what they were lacking in their diet before we switched.
wendyylady C.
saint cloud
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product to kit and absolutely love it. When they're on this brand they seemed to have a lot more energy in their Coats seem to be a lot nicer
Allene D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food and they are a tough crowd! Worth the price If you are trying to get something better then your basic kitten kaboodle
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
What kind of ingredients are included in this cat food?
Stephanie S.
I recently purchased Natural Instinct Grain Free Rabbit Meal Formula. I feel like I've tried everything for my kitty who seems to be allergic to something in cat food. Has anyone had good luck with this food for cats who seem to be allergic to other foods? I'm looking forward to seeing how she does on it. She pulls the hair in and around her tail. The only thing that works for about a month are depo shots that the vet gives her.