Instinct Grain Free Instinct Grain-Free Rabbit Meal Dry Cat Food by Nature's Variety, 2.2-Pound Package uploaded by Amy P.

BY INSTINCT GRAIN FREE

Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
This is a great grain free dry food option for cats. My cat has a sensitive stomach and we've tried many high end dry foods that have made her throw up. This one doesn't, and she still likes the taste. It is also egg free. We feed her this when we'll be away for the next mealtime, in an automatic feeder. Otherwise she gets nature's variety wet food.
Hope M.
Hope M.
Elkhart, IN
Haven't tried this brand yet but will definitely take a look next time I'm at the stores
Emily F.
Emily F.
If you have the money, this is a good way to go! This totally makes a difference in your cats fur quality and overall health!
Kimberlea H.
Kimberlea H.
I have to say I started my cat on this food I found her fur got so soft this is the best I ever got her plus it has real ingredients that people should eat I don't like giving my animal crap
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
What kind of ingredients are included in this cat food?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I recently purchased Natural Instinct Grain Free Rabbit Meal Formula. I feel like I've tried everything for my kitty who seems to be allergic to something in cat food. Has anyone had good luck with this food for cats who seem to be allergic to other foods? I'm looking forward to seeing how she does on it. She pulls the hair in and around her tail. The only thing that works for about a month are depo shots that the vet gives her.