Instinct Grain Free Instinct Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey Meal Dry Cat Food, 5.5 lb bag

BY INSTINCT GRAIN FREE

• Has your cat had any problems digesting this?1 Answers
Rachel G.
Peoria Hts, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wholesome food with ingredients I can pronounce. I appreciate the high percentage of protein in Instinct, and feel that this food is high quality. My cat likes it, and seems to thrive on it.
Jazmin  c.
Riverside, CA
My cats love this food they go crazy for it, I use this brand every 3 months as I tend to switch it up on my cats so they don't get bored of their food. My only issue is the price, but I always wait for a sale cause it is expensive buying the big bags. Also make sure you start off very gradually when mixing with your previous food, just because if you do it too fast their stool will smell strong but then goes away(Slow is better).
Laura B.
El Dorado Hills, CA
BEST food out there for cats or dogs with a sensitive system. My kitty has been on prescription food after prescription food for her IBD, but nothing worked. Till I found this food. It has cut down her flare ups of the IBD, thus causing her to be on less medication. I cannot recommend this food enough. It has been a life saver for my baby.
alissa b.
My cats LOVE this food. One of the first foods in a long time that I have felt comfortable feeding my animals. One of my cats in particular is very very picky and has IBD. He loves it, scarfs it down, and doesn't poop anymore. I love it!
Ashley D.
I wanted to try something different for my cat, she normally eats Meow Mix but I could tell it was giving her belly aches, so I tried this for her and I've noticed a big difference and will be buying this again.
morgan b.
Livermore, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! He is pretty overweight and it’s good for cats trying to lose some pounds. Decent price.
Vicky C.
Houston
Purchased at: PetSmart
A healthy choice for my cats who are allergic to chicken. Available on Chewy, PetSmart, and Petxo
Jo L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves the great taste, and I love the value and variety of healthy foods she needs .
Brittany S.
Hampton
Purchased at: PETCO
Such great food! Changed my cats coats for the better! Does wonders for their health!
Ashley D.
Has your cat had any problems digesting this?