Instinct Grain Free Instinct Grain-Free Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food by Nature's Variety, 2.2-Pound Package

BY INSTINCT GRAIN FREE

Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I prefer the raw boost, especially for the winter time. I have a one and a half year old Sphynx cat and this product has top of the line ingredients, high protein and she loves it! We alternate between the chicken and rabbit recipes.
Andrea V.
Jersey City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality cat food. I do a lot of research to choose which food to give to my fur baby and analyze the ingredient list. Cats are obligate carnivores and they need real meet, not vegetables and other fillers. I give it to my cat in the food rotation to supplement the wet food.
Lauren D.
Norwalk, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a top quality dry food. It has everything I look for. High in protein, good nutrients, and the cats love it. I’ve been feeding this to them for 4 years now and I love instinct as a brand. It’s also affordable!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best cat food on the market. Changing food helped with my cat's kidney issues. His health has really improved. Worth the cost.
Toni W.
San Antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product and health option for my pets. They love the taste . I can feel good my pets are getting a healthy grain free product.
Remy B.
Norfolk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A good source of protein and nutrition for cats without unhealthy ingredients. Our picky two year old cat enjoys it, so that is a win in itself. It’s affordable and easy to find. We will keep buying.
Juliana A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food! I started feeding it to them 2 years ago because I noticed my cats were getting a little overweight and had no energy. I was told to start feeding them grain free and even since then my cats have lost weight and have no much energy! I noticed if I try to switch brands they won’t even touch other food. Sticking with this brand for a long time