Insten iPad Mini 3/2/1 Case, by INSTEN Red 360 Leather Case Cover+Matte Protector/Sleeve for iPad Mini 3 2 1

BY INSTEN

360-degree Swivel Stand Leather Case Compatible with Apple iPad Mini1/2/3, Red Quantity: 1 Keep your Apple iPad mini scratch-free with this synthetic leather case Durable leather exterior protects the iPad mini while its soft suede interior safeguards and cleans the screen Leather case cover can be transformed into a 360-degree rotatable stand for the convenience of viewing slide shows or videos at 3 different angles Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls & ports without having to remove the case Wakes your iPad mini automatically when opened Top hole showcases Apple logo Material: Synthetic Leather and Suede Color: Red Accessory ONLY; iPad mini not included. Apple does not endorse use of these products Anti-Glare Screen Protector compatible with Apple iPad Mini1/2/3 Quantity: 1 NOTE: Please do not perform installation in a dusty environment. Please read installation steps from the two tabs on the front and back protector layers before performing installation Protect your iPad Mini's LCD screen against dust and scratches and eliminate glare Designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched Anti-glare surface reduces glare when viewing the screen under strong light sources Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed Features 99% UV Protection: Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen Anti-Scratch Film: thickest and most durable 99% Transparent: unmatched clarity Washable and Reusable: Never need to buy another screen protector again Silicone Adhesive Coating: No glue residue when removed Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features Includes Anti-Glare Screen Protector Lint-free Cleaning Cloth Squeegee Card Accessory ONLY, iPad mini not included. Apple does not endorse use of these products. NOTE: Please apply the screen protector gentl see more...

I love this kit because it is a complete kit that is easily in the markets, centorcomericales among many more, I love that weighs is easy to carry from one place to another colors are unisex for both child as a child, is a kit as I said before the placket brings full screen saver. I love
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have this exact one, actually. I love it. It let's me have a little peace at mind whenever my three year old takes the tablet to play her preschooling games. It's very durable.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
My mom has this case to use next to the stove when she's cooking and needs her iPad to sit up right so she can read recipes. She loves it. It works very well for her and I've never heard her complain.
Kassandra F.
Techie Expert Level 4
My mom has this! It's so good for her she's always on the go and it's so easy for her to just leave it in her car and know it will stay in there and not get scratched!
Courtney P.
Techie Expert Level 3
Seems to be a good case and protects the goods the way it should, although i imagine the stitches would come apart soon because they're poorly done.
Giselle P.
Techie Expert Level 3
This works great and never seems to break or tear. I've had mine for quite a while now and my iPad is still good as new! Definite recommendation.
Han D.
Richmond, TX
I've accidentally dropped this a few times and it does it's job. My ipad hasn't had any cracks yet so hopefully the case stays durable.
Reylynna N.
I have this particular red one. I love it. It's great for my kids to set down on the table when they want to watch shows and movies.
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very simple but very durable and does it job to protect my iPad mini. Not too heavy either. Easy to clean too.
Kattarina N.
I have this case and it worked perfectly for me and has yet to break on me and I have even dropped my iPad
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Is this a real leather case or faux leather