Insten INSTEN Purple/White Polka Dot 360 Leather Case Cover+Matte+Cable For Apple iPad Air 5th

BY INSTEN #10 in Tablet Accessories

360-degree Swivel Stand Leather Case compatible with Apple iPad Air, Purple/ White Polka Dot Quantity: 1 Keep your Apple iPad Air scratch-free with this synthetic leather case Durable leather exterior protects the iPad Air while its soft suede interior safeguards and cleans the screen Leather case cover can be transformed into a 360-degree rotatable stand for the convenience of viewing slide shows or videos at 3 different angles Top hole showcases Apple logo Color: Purple/ White Polka Dot Material: Synthetic Leather and Suede Wakes your device automatically when opened Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls & ports without having to remove the case Reusable Anti-Glare Screen Protector compatible with Apple iPad Air 1/2 Quantity: 1 Protect your Apple iPad Air's screen against dust and scratches with this anti-glare screen protector Easy installation steps may be found on the two tabs on the front and back protector layer Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched Anti-glare surface reduces the glare when viewing the screen under strong light sources Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface Leaves no residue when removed Features: 99% UV Protection: Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen Anti-Scratch Film: thickest and most durable 99% Transparent: unmatched clarity Washable and Reusable: Never need to buy another screen protector again Silicone Adhesive Coating: No glue residue when removed Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features Includes: Anti-glare Screen Protector Lint-free Cleaning Cloth Squeegee Card Accessory ONLY; iPad not included. Apple does not endorse use of these products. Touch Screen Stylus, Purple Quantity: 1 Use a touch screen stylus to prevent scratching your screen Compact and lightweight design Soft beaded point Smooth touch and feel for maximum comfort and accuracy. see more...

• Do they makes this foe other tablets like Microsoft Surface Pro?1 Answers
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
First off, if you love your iPad you're going to want it protected. This case is super cute! The design is fashionable and convenient. I love the fact that it swivels and has a little stand which I use pretty much every single time I use my iPad. The stand is perfect for playing games or watching videos (like on YouTube and Netflix) even when you're using it in your bed! The stylus pen... well I can't say I use it much (or really ever). I like that it matches. If I were going to use it, it would probably be for the game Draw Something.. but I don't play that much anymore. Overall, It's a great product and I guarantee you'll use it all the time and love it too!
Natalie G.
I have this for my iPad and I've had it for a couple of years now and it's still good! I'm careful with my stuff so I haven't experienced how well it is when dropped, but after a couple years and it still looks and works brand new so that's a plus! Also like how you can just prop it up to make it into a kickstand. Love it.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
So this was the first case I bought for my iPad..... but it was also the last and only. If ever it does break or damage in any way, I will just buy another one. If you're paying so much to have the iPad, you should do whatever you can to protect it and this case does just that but it is also very cute and fashionable!
marie clairet a.
My nephew loves to use my iPad! He is two years old and can manage the whole system without help! I always worry about him dropping him so he got this case, and I'm glad I did! He likes to take it to different rooms and drops it every time! My iPad has no dents or anything! I'm glad I made this purchase
Julianne R.
Love this case! The polka dots are adorable! It looks and feels great. It's easy to put on and I keep it on all the time! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a case!
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
I have this case for my Ipad Apple Air and couldn't be happier with it. The case fits like a glove. It's protective without being too cumbersome. The stand is great for positioning while watching movies.
Tabitha S.
I got this for my daughter's iPad and we love it! From the cute poka dote design to the great features! She love to watch you tube and this works great with its easy fold to set up design!
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
I bought this because I just love the way it looks it's super cute! I ended up buying my sisters each one because they liked mine so much! Works great! Highly recommend!!!!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Perfect for standing up your iPad. I love the color purple and the matte screen protecter is amazing it prevents fingerprints from appearing all on your screen.
Andrea I.
Well fitting case with a cute design. helps protect your iPad from scratches and dents. the case allows your iPad to stand while you use it. super convenient.
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Do they makes this foe other tablets like Microsoft Surface Pro?