Insten INSTEN Purple 3.5mm Headphones Earphones Volume Control For Apple iPhone 4 4s 5s 5c iPod

BY INSTEN

Purple Stereo Handsfree (745) Quantity: 1 Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz Sound Pressure Level: 107dB±3dB/100mW Total Harmonic Distortion: <=5,(Input Power: 10mW; Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz) Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products. see more...

Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love apple products all to gether but these are my all time favorite ear buds they fit perfect in my ears and they last a very long time the sound is clear as day I'm always highly satisfied with Apple
Breanna N.
Techie Expert Level 4
Even though I have a Android phone, I love these iPhone headphones. My brother ordered a pair for me last year and I loved them ever since. I always order them on EBay for a cheap price instead buying some out of stores.
Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
Nice, long lasting product with a unique color. They do not easily fall out of your ears and have a volume control option on the wire itself.
Savannah C.
Fort Worth, TX
I Love Apple Earbuds. They Are Great For Listening To Music And Make Phone Calls Simple. Highly Recommend Purchasing These!
Kathy Z.
Techie Expert Level 3
I need a new apple headphones. Broke 2 of them which is sucks and yeah. Pretty much I really care how it turns out agian
Do Yeon K.
These budget friendly earphones fits perfectly in my small asian ears and the sound quality is superior!
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
Estos audífonos son demasiado buenos y su sonido es impecable y perfecto. Me encanta el color.
Jaime S.
Morgan City, LA, LA
I love these earphones. They have excellent sound quality and stay put in NY ears while I'm running. Also love the fact that they are purple which is my favorite color.
Susy S.
This phone is good, the volume also
The Designer is pretty great
I loved simple and Beautiful Other
Love purple!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Omg, where can I get these?? I want! 😍
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Are these noise canceling? Can other people hear your music while you listen to it?