Insten INSTEN Premium Black Various Ultra Portable Mini Speaker For iPhone iPad Laptop PC Cell Phone

BY INSTEN #75 in Laptops

Music Fighter- Portable Speaker w/ MiniSD Card Reader, Aux Cable Jack 3.5mm, FM Radio, Rechargeable Battery Quantity: 1 MUSIC FIGHTER- This mini audio box can be deemed as a perfect combination of classic and modern performance, and it is praised as masterwork of audio boxes- The sound quality is even better with a new mini-aluminum diaphragm speaker, clear treble and bass pure- Connect your MP3, MP4, CD, DVD, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Udisk, mobile phone, notebook computer, headphones and FM radio. Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products. see more...

Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I love mine. I bought myself this, I love using it at work, or when I am laying outside sunning. SOund is pretty clear, nice bass. My daughter actually went out and bought herself one, well I told her to go buy one and leave mone alone LOL. Its got a radio, its rechargeable and much more
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome is ten premium black various ultra portable mini speaker for iPhone I love that it is portable on the go it's worth the price and u love that I listen to stuff louder really recommend this overall great product I love to listen to music in it
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this! great sound. i like to use it when I'm cooking and when I'm out in the yard tending to the garden. i have a huge yard and i can hear it clear across the way. this contraption is worth every penny. i would definitely recommend this to friends
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
This speaker is great! It's small and portable so you can throw it in your purse and take it everywhere you go. If you are at a huge party it wouldn't be your choice of speaker but for at home use it is surprisingly loud.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Aaaaaah YES! lOVE this little boomster haha it will surprise you when sound comes out of it:) no matter what phone I have ever owned they are never loud enough but with this NO worries! Amazing soundđź’–đź’–đź’–
Nikki A.
Techie Expert Level 2
These are the m new boom box everyone's carrying on their shoulders now a days. The little orb can produce a good bass and the sound quality is pretty clear. Even over 10ft away, I can still hear it.
Nancy C.
My older son has one of these speakers and it sounded really great. It sounds clear and no static, sounds better than other ones that he bought before. I wonder if they have thrown pick.
wendy m.
This is good for any type of events or whenever you on the go very interesting product i would love to try this one out pretty soon most give it a try if you haven't .
Bianca F.
I carry this thing everywhere! Comes in handy for when you want to pump up a subway crowd or just have a little backgroumd n noise when you are studying!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I use this portable mini speaker whenever I shower so I don't have to bring my iPhone into the bathroom with me and this speaker has amazing volume.
Danielle H.
Is this a good quality speaker
Ayla V.
How good is this speaker!? Is it loud!?
Jessica T.