BY INSTEN

Stand Leather Case compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330, Pink Quantity: 1 Keep your tablet scratch-free with this synthetic leather case Features smooth leather and heavy-duty stitching Case can be turned into a horizontal stand Wakes your device automatically when opened Allows easy access to all functions Material: Synthetic Leather Color: Pink Clear Screen Protector compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330 Quantity: 1 Compatible with: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0(Wi-Fi) Note: NOT compatible with: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0(3G) Protect your device's LCD screen against dust and scratches with this accessory Easy to apply Glueless adhering film (Bubble-free/ No Residue) Protects against eye strain Note: Please apply the film gently to avoid damaging the screen Touch Screen Stylus, Pink Quantity: 1 Use a touch screen stylus to prevent scratching your screen Compact and lightweight design Soft beaded point Smooth touch and feel for maximum comfort and accuracy. Removable dust cap is included for your convenience Hang it on your phone through the 3.5-mm headset jack Length: 110mm Material: Aluminum Alloy Color: Pink Accessory ONLY, device not included. Apple does not endorse use of these products. SAMSUNG© is a registered trademark in the United States or other countries. Samsung does not endorse use of these products. Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products. see more...

Insten INSTEN Pink Leather Stand Case+Screen Protector+3.5mm Stylus Pen For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 8" 8inch SM-T330NU Tablet
ikr a.
chetia

Hello Dear
I am Berghout Amir from the professional Algerian blog,(I gave you 5 stars) I have a YouTube channel and an Instagram account where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, where the number of subscribers exceeds 22k in my channel by displaying videos on products reviewed by electronic products and clips I will ask you to support you by putting your confidence in the company and sending the products to me and I will review them where I pledge to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your confidence in giving me low-priced products and I review them The I loved my videos will put them in the human place you among us.
Finally, I hope you will support me because you are the best site to buy from the Internet(
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I thought this was a good idea when I had a Galaxy, but these wallet styles are not good when you want to snap an impromptu selfie!

It just gets in the way. I still use the stylus tho