Insten INSTEN Pink 10FT Micro USB Flat Noodle Charger Cable Cord For Amazon Fire Phone Cell Phone Tablet

BY INSTEN

Micro USB Cable, 10FT Pink Quantity: 1 NOT compatible with: Barnes & Noble Book Tablet, Nook Color This Micro-USB Data Cable provides high-speed USB data transfer rates Use this Micro USB Data Cable to transfer images and data between your phone and PC by USB port Length: 10ft/ 3m Color: Pink Accessory Only, device not included Some of the devices might NOT support cable's charging function by the factory setting. Please refer to the user manual for detail Note: This Micro USB 2.0 charger / cable is also compatible with the device with the Micro USB 3.0 port such as Samsung Galaxy Note 3; Please kindly connect this Micro USB 2.0 accessory to the right slot of the connector Headset Smart Wrap, Black Fishbone Quantity: 1 Fits comfortably in your pocket, purse, or backpack An ingenious solution to the problems of wrapping your headphones around your music player or fastening them with velcro or a twist tie To use: Snap bottom end of cord into one end of the smart wrap. Wrap the cord around the fish's body groove, until cord is at desired length. Snap the other end of the cord into the other end of the smart wrap Very simple to use and durable Made of soft, dust-repelling silicone - will never damage your cord or get it dirty Keep your cables tangle-free and just the right length Color: Black Accessory ONLY; headset not included Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products. see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this charger, in purple, and it works ok. I've had it for a few months now and it's getting to the point where it wont charge. I have to push the insert into the phone part back because the prongs become flat. The charger is good in length especially for only $8 at Dollar General. The only problems I have with it is, it doesn't want to charge after a few months of owning, and the charger falls out. Other than those two things it's a great charger.
Meagan W.
I cannot get enough of these cable chargers. I have about four of them because I am constantly breaking the ones that I originally bought before these. I would recommend this to anyone.
denise r.
I love this unique charger I love how it isn't the plain white one. I love how I can tell which one is mine easier when me and my husband have the same charger. I don't like Sharing lol.😋
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
You can never have enough of these cables,I do buy the pink ones to keep the guys from taking them.They fit my tablet and phone.I love the length.
Ellie R.
Such an adorable color and it can really make your phone look fabulous even while it's charging!
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great. Who can go wrong with a pick charger cable cord. I love it.