ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming AccessoriesInsten

by Insten

Silicone Skin Case compatible with Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Controller, Red Quantity: 1 Keep your Sony PS4 Controller safe and protected with style with this silicone skin case Personalize each of the PS4 controller with different colors for every members of the family Add a splash of color to your PS4 controller and provide an instant all around protection from scratches, dirt, and grease caused by everyday use (and abuse) Non-slip surface is great for providing better grip to enhance gaming performance Manufactured using premium virgin silicone material Smooth and washable design ensures comfort and cleanliness Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without having to remove the skin Color: Red Accessory ONLY; controller NOT included Micro USB Cable, 6FT, Hot Pink Quantity: 1 NOT compatible with: Barnes & Noble Book Tablet, Nook Color This Micro-USB Data Cable provides high-speed USB data transfer rates Use this Micro USB Data Cable to transfer images and data between your phone and PC by USB port Length: 6ft/ 1.8m Color: Hot Pink Accessory Only, device not included. Some of the devices might NOT support cable's charging function by the factory setting. Please refer to the user manual for detail Note: This Micro USB 2.0 charger / cable is also compatible with the device with the Micro USB 3.0 port such as Samsung Galaxy Note 3; Please kindly connect this Micro USB 2.0 accessory to the right slot of the connector Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Insten INSTEN Hot Pink 6FT Micro USB Charger Cable+Red Skin Case for Sony PS4 controller!
Keandra F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love it. We needed a new controller and I got to pick it now my husband won't stop using it lol
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
This is a good controller. It works and it does what it is supposed to and it still is in working condition.
Amine M.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products in the Arab countries by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping the company promote good news.good greeting.

Looking for your answer?