Insten INSTEN Gray 2.4G Cordless 6 Keys Wireless Optical Mouse For Computer Laptop Desktop PC

BY INSTEN

2.4G Wireless Optical Game Mouse, Gray Quantity: 1 Enjoy gliding across your desk without having to use a mouse pad with this wireless optical mouse Color: Gray Mouse size: 100x 65 x 35mm/ 3.94 X 2.56 X 1.34 inches USB receiver size: 18 x 14 x 5mm/ 0.7 X 0.55 X 0.2 inches Built in mini-receiver design 2.4GHz wireless transmission 800/1600dpi, cursor speed adjustable Effective distance is up to 10 meters Ergonomically designed, comfort grip Intelligent connectivity, no need to code, plug and play USB receiver included, which can be stored neatly inside the mouse when not in use Built-In mouse memory, no recording is needed after battery replacement With 6 Keys, including Scroll Wheel, Page Forward and Page Backward buttons for easy Internet Surfing Package Includes: 1 x Wireless Mouse 1 x USB Receiver Powered by: 2 x AAA batteries(battery not included) Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products. see more...

Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
I have this mouse for my laptop and it is durable. First of all, no installation process, just plug in the USB, insert two AAA BATTERIES and voila! I say it's durable because even though I drop it all the time, it still works.
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
Great mouse. This is very handy, especially if you have a laptop and don't like using the mouse pad on the laptop itself. This makes it easy to hook, no cords to hassle with. Just a great accessory to have.
Kristen V.
I love having a wireless mouse for my laptop, using the mouse on my laptop can slow me down, having the wireless mouse lets me work fast and find out exactly what I am looking for.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I love wireless mice, so much more convenient than having that wire to deal with. This one is great, especially considering the price.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
I love not being tethered by wires! Never have any problems with connection. Ready to install. Only problem I r
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
This is a great little mouse not only for the functionality but also the price!
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .