Insten INSTEN Blue Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headset Headphone for Samsung Galaxy iPhone 6 6+ Universal Running Jogging GYM

BY INSTEN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Universal Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headset, Blue Quantity: 1 Enjoy wireless music and answer your call with hands free Color: Blue Bluetooth version: 3.0 Control tracks and volumes or answer a call by simply pressing the button on the headphone Automatically stop music when receive calls Can pair with all device with bluetooth Ideal for the active and outdoor enthusiasts Fashion and portable design Charged via USB USB charging cable is also included Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products. see more...

Review (1)
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
Techie Expert
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you