BY INSTEAD SOFTCUPS

Instead Softcups Vaginal Inserts, 14pk: Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe when used as directed 12-hour menstrual protection Tested for safety Proven alternative to pads and tampons see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brittany R.
Cowpens , SC
I actually just tried this today for the first time and I can already tell I am never going back to 0ads or tampons. if you are familiar with your body and gave used tampons before l, you shouldn't have issues using them! I'm obsessed!
Laur-Edine P.
These are so worth it. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to go back. They're amazing and well worth it.
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
I love these... Way better than sanitary napkins. And no shock syndrome risk.. :) it for my body perfectly I didn't even feel it.. :) highly recommended
Tammy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried these for the first time and wondered where have they been for all my life. I am never going to use tampons or pads again!! love this product!!
Jessie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing, finally something different and comfortable. Now you can go walking, running without feeling the discomfort of a regular pad. Love it!
Adrian M.
Tulsa, OK
Great convenient product. Easy to use after a few tries. No leaking and 12 hour wear. A little more expensive but you don't use as many.
Taylor S.
These are absolutely fantastic. You'll never want to use tampons or pads again. You literally forget you're on your period.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing! 12 hr protection! Great price! Long lasting! Got it at walmart and will be buying more when I run out!