BY INSTEAD SOFTCUPS

Instead Softcups Vaginal Inserts, 14pk: Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe when used as directed 12-hour menstrual protection Tested for safety Proven alternative to pads and tampons see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brittany R.
Cowpens, SC
I actually just tried this today for the first time and I can already tell I am never going back to 0ads or tampons. if you are familiar with your body and gave used tampons before l, you shouldn't have issues using them! I'm obsessed!
Tammy H.
Tried these for the first time and wondered where have they been for all my life. I am never going to use tampons or pads again!! love this product!!
Laur-Edine P.
These are so worth it. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to go back. They're amazing and well worth it.
Jessie T.
Amazing, finally something different and comfortable. Now you can go walking, running without feeling the discomfort of a regular pad. Love it!
Lissette C.
I have been entertaining the idea of giving menstrual cups a try but thought giving these a try could get me used to the idea and help switch from a disposable pad to a reusable cup. I used these in place of tampons for swimming and just happened to go on a heavy day and still found this really comfortable and after a few tries you get it perfect and have no leaks. I really loved how comfortable it was compared to any brand of tampons and that it can safely be kept in for up to 12 HRS. I recommend anyone that is also thinking of switching to a reusable cup or maybe just a casual tampon user that wants another option to give soft cups a try. It does take a few times to get the cup in just right but as long as you read the directions, you'll get the hang of it easily.
Taylor S.
These are absolutely fantastic. You'll never want to use tampons or pads again. You literally forget you're on your period.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I am obsessed with these. Started using about 5 years ago. Great price and great product. You can still do things while having your period, including sex, without having to worry about the mess. Much safer than tampons. I can only find them all walgreens now but will gladly make that drive for these.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
These are amazing! 12 hr protection! Great price! Long lasting! Got it at walmart and will be buying more when I run out!