BY INSTEAD SOFTCUPS #11 in Alternative Feminine Hygiene

Instead Softcups Vaginal Inserts, 14pk: Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe when used as directed 12-hour menstrual protection Tested for safety Proven alternative to pads and tampons see more...

M M.
I switched from pads & tampons to these and I'm SO happy with them. I love that you can keep it in for longer and there's no concerns of dryness or toxic shock. For people just trying it out id suggest wearing a pad or a liner just in case there was an issue with insertion or anything. Taking it out can be a bit messy but that's the case with any menstrual cup.
Brittany R.
Cowpens, SC
I actually just tried this today for the first time and I can already tell I am never going back to 0ads or tampons. if you are familiar with your body and gave used tampons before l, you shouldn't have issues using them! I'm obsessed!
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wish I could give it 100 stars! Very easy to use and more comfortable than the diva cups and the instead you can gain and loose doesn't matter if you had 1 or 4 kids this will work and the price is great
Laur-Edine P.
These are so worth it. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to go back. They're amazing and well worth it.
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
I love these... Way better than sanitary napkins. And no shock syndrome risk.. :) it for my body perfectly I didn't even feel it.. :) highly recommended
Tammy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried these for the first time and wondered where have they been for all my life. I am never going to use tampons or pads again!! love this product!!
Jessie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing, finally something different and comfortable. Now you can go walking, running without feeling the discomfort of a regular pad. Love it!
Adrian M.
Tulsa, OK
Great convenient product. Easy to use after a few tries. No leaking and 12 hour wear. A little more expensive but you don't use as many.
Taylor S.
These are absolutely fantastic. You'll never want to use tampons or pads again. You literally forget you're on your period.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing! 12 hr protection! Great price! Long lasting! Got it at walmart and will be buying more when I run out!

back