BY INSTEAD SOFTCUPS #9 in Alternative Feminine Hygiene

Instead Softcups Vaginal Inserts, 14pk: Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe when used as directed 12-hour menstrual protection Tested for safety Proven alternative to pads and tampons see more...

Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these so much. They're MUCH more comfortable than tampons (you legitimately can't tell they're in -- there has been more than once when I wasn't even sure if I was still wearing one or had taken the last one out until I checked). Super easy to insert, although not nearly as easy to take out without making a bit of a mess. Worth it, though!

I would say, especially when you're first trying them, don't use them on day 1-2 of your period (unless you do what I do, which is a little insane, and wear a softcup AND a tampon AND, at least at night, a pad. which forms an unpenetrable fortress but is like...a lot). But they're amazing for right before you get your period but know it's coming -- unlike with tampons, you can put one in as a precautionary measure.

Technically they're single use, but I tend to use each one about 3 times and just rinse them out in between. Seems fine so far, and I've been using them for about 2 years.
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
I LOVE these. oh my gosh ,I hateeee having to use tampons . During the first few days though I do have to use the ultra tampons, but the 3rd day on I use the softcups . They are great and pretty reliable. I like the freedom of not having to change as much especially when you have to use an icky bathroom.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must have in your period protection products.
I was introduced to these a little over 4 years ago. I was on a cycle during a time we were planning a huge out of state concert. My friend suggested trying these, which after 1 cycle. I was hooked.
They are so convenient, you can leave them in all day, without the worry of switching a tampon. They are very easy to insert and remove. Very comfortable, you don't even feel like you have one in.
I definitely highly recommend these!
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
I was skeptical to try these have been a tampon gal. Well they went in super easy and they felt super comfortable while in! Seriously couldn't even feel it once it got positioned. Taking it out was another story. Maybe because it was my first time trying them and dont know the secrets to get them out easy but let's just say it was a mess.. unsure of I will try them again 😕
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I am obsessed with these. Started using about 5 years ago. Great price and great product. You can still do things while having your period, including sex, without having to worry about the mess. Much safer than tampons. I can only find them all walgreens now but will gladly make that drive for these.
Aubrey P.
These are a great alternative to other feminine hygiene products. They fit comfortably and +BONUS You can have sex with them in and no mess!! They're a bit more pricey than tampons but they're absolutely worth it. You can pick them up at Walmart like I did.
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
These have completely changed my life. Not only are they more convenient and comfortable that tampons or pads, they allow you to carry on with your life as if you aren't actually having your period. Not only do you not have to carry something around with you all the time but you can actually have sec with one of these in. Yeah, I said that- you can. It's in the instructions that you can. These have saved more than one out of town trip because of that fact! I'd suggest changing it afterward but do that with anything else... or actually, don't... it won't work. But these do!!
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been entertaining the idea of giving menstrual cups a try but thought giving these a try could get me used to the idea and help switch from a disposable pad to a reusable cup. I used these in place of tampons for swimming and just happened to go on a heavy day and still found this really comfortable and after a few tries you get it perfect and have no leaks. I really loved how comfortable it was compared to any brand of tampons and that it can safely be kept in for up to 12 HRS. I recommend anyone that is also thinking of switching to a reusable cup or maybe just a casual tampon user that wants another option to give soft cups a try. It does take a few times to get the cup in just right but as long as you read the directions, you'll get the hang of it easily.
Courtney N.
New brighton, PA
I hate having to change my tampon so much and decided to give these a try. I picked them up on a whim and haven't turned back since. They were odd to use at first, but once I became accustomed they changed my life. You can keep them in so much longer without the risk of TSS. They also help prevent irritation or dryness and are perfect to use on the last few days when you aren't sure what absorbency you would need.
Susie C.
These things right here!!! Ugh I have nothing but good things to say about them! I stopped using pads when I realized that my skin down there wasn't agreeing with any of them! Also I didn't like feeling like I was wearing a diaper. I tried hear magical things out and haven't gone back since! Give these a try I bought mine at cvs and rite aid. I have seen these at Walmart or target.