BY INSTEAD SOFTCUPS

Instead Softcups Vaginal Inserts, 14pk: Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe when used as directed 12-hour menstrual protection Tested for safety Proven alternative to pads and tampons see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a must have in your period protection products.
I was introduced to these a little over 4 years ago. I was on a cycle during a time we were planning a huge out of state concert. My friend suggested trying these, which after 1 cycle. I was hooked.
They are so convenient, you can leave them in all day, without the worry of switching a tampon. They are very easy to insert and remove. Very comfortable, you don't even feel like you have one in.
I definitely highly recommend these!
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
I was skeptical to try these have been a tampon gal. Well they went in super easy and they felt super comfortable while in! Seriously couldn't even feel it once it got positioned. Taking it out was another story. Maybe because it was my first time trying them and dont know the secrets to get them out easy but let's just say it was a mess.. unsure of I will try them again 😕
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I am obsessed with these. Started using about 5 years ago. Great price and great product. You can still do things while having your period, including sex, without having to worry about the mess. Much safer than tampons. I can only find them all walgreens now but will gladly make that drive for these.
Aubrey P.
These are a great alternative to other feminine hygiene products. They fit comfortably and +BONUS You can have sex with them in and no mess!! They're a bit more pricey than tampons but they're absolutely worth it. You can pick them up at Walmart like I did.
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I wish I could give it 100 stars! Very easy to use and more comfortable than the diva cups and the instead you can gain and loose doesn't matter if you had 1 or 4 kids this will work and the price is great
Laur-Edine P.
These are so worth it. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to go back. They're amazing and well worth it.
Jessie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing, finally something different and comfortable. Now you can go walking, running without feeling the discomfort of a regular pad. Love it!
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
I love these... Way better than sanitary napkins. And no shock syndrome risk.. :) it for my body perfectly I didn't even feel it.. :) highly recommended
Susie C.
These things right here!!! Ugh I have nothing but good things to say about them! I stopped using pads when I realized that my skin down there wasn't agreeing with any of them! Also I didn't like feeling like I was wearing a diaper. I tried hear magical things out and haven't gone back since! Give these a try I bought mine at cvs and rite aid. I have seen these at Walmart or target.
M M.
I switched from pads & tampons to these and I'm SO happy with them. I love that you can keep it in for longer and there's no concerns of dryness or toxic shock. For people just trying it out id suggest wearing a pad or a liner just in case there was an issue with insertion or anything. Taking it out can be a bit messy but that's the case with any menstrual cup.