BY INSTEAD SOFTCUPS

Instead Softcups Vaginal Inserts, 14pk: Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and safe when used as directed 12-hour menstrual protection Tested for safety Proven alternative to pads and tampons see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
These have completely changed my life. Not only are they more convenient and comfortable that tampons or pads, they allow you to carry on with your life as if you aren't actually having your period. Not only do you not have to carry something around with you all the time but you can actually have sec with one of these in. Yeah, I said that- you can. It's in the instructions that you can. These have saved more than one out of town trip because of that fact! I'd suggest changing it afterward but do that with anything else... or actually, don't... it won't work. But these do!!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
New Brighton, PA
I hate having to change my tampon so much and decided to give these a try. I picked them up on a whim and haven't turned back since. They were odd to use at first, but once I became accustomed they changed my life. You can keep them in so much longer without the risk of TSS. They also help prevent irritation or dryness and are perfect to use on the last few days when you aren't sure what absorbency you would need.
Susie C.
Susie C.
These things right here!!! Ugh I have nothing but good things to say about them! I stopped using pads when I realized that my skin down there wasn't agreeing with any of them! Also I didn't like feeling like I was wearing a diaper. I tried hear magical things out and haven't gone back since! Give these a try I bought mine at cvs and rite aid. I have seen these at Walmart or target.
M M.
M M.
I switched from pads & tampons to these and I'm SO happy with them. I love that you can keep it in for longer and there's no concerns of dryness or toxic shock. For people just trying it out id suggest wearing a pad or a liner just in case there was an issue with insertion or anything. Taking it out can be a bit messy but that's the case with any menstrual cup.
Jameelah M.
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
I love these... Way better than sanitary napkins. And no shock syndrome risk.. :) it for my body perfectly I didn't even feel it.. :) highly recommended
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Amazing, finally something different and comfortable. Now you can go walking, running without feeling the discomfort of a regular pad. Love it!
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Tulsa, OK
Great convenient product. Easy to use after a few tries. No leaking and 12 hour wear. A little more expensive but you don't use as many.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a must have in your period protection products.
I was introduced to these a little over 4 years ago. I was on a cycle during a time we were planning a huge out of state concert. My friend suggested trying these, which after 1 cycle. I was hooked.
They are so convenient, you can leave them in all day, without the worry of switching a tampon. They are very easy to insert and remove. Very comfortable, you don't even feel like you have one in.
I definitely highly recommend these!
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
I was skeptical to try these have been a tampon gal. Well they went in super easy and they felt super comfortable while in! Seriously couldn't even feel it once it got positioned. Taking it out was another story. Maybe because it was my first time trying them and dont know the secrets to get them out easy but let's just say it was a mess.. unsure of I will try them again 😕
Aubrey P.
Aubrey P.
These are a great alternative to other feminine hygiene products. They fit comfortably and +BONUS You can have sex with them in and no mess!! They're a bit more pricey than tampons but they're absolutely worth it. You can pick them up at Walmart like I did.