Introducing Reusable Softcup! Convenient, Comfortable & Earth-Friendly. 12-Hour Period Protection that s Environmentally Friendly Softcup is a proven alternative to tampons and pads that can be worn comfortably for up to 12 hours.  With reusable Softcup, one Softcup can be rinsed and reused for an entire cycle. Softcup can be worn during any activity, including swimming, sports, sexual intercourse, and a full night s sleep. Softcups are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, latex-free and safe. Softcup has undergone extensive clinical testing.  Softcup is not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome , doesn t alter the body s pH, and doesn t change the body s bacteria levels.  Unlike tampons, Softcup does not contain drying or irritating fibers.

I have heard some people say they tried a free sample. Where would you find a sample or a coupon prehaps?(hate to spend money on things and not like it)
What stores sell these? Or are they a buy online type of thing?
How do these work?
Start your review of Instead Softcup!
Product Highlights
“I love that I can use it for 12 hours and they are actually comfortable once you get the hang of inserting them correctly. ” in 7 reviews
“I was severely disappointed when I used them for the first time and it didn't work at all and made a huge mess, both while wearing it and when I took it out.” in 6 reviews
“The first few uses can be kind of weird, messy, and gross, but once you get used to it, it's by far the best product out there.” in 5 reviews
I was super excited to use this product after I came across an ad on Facebook and did more research, but I was very disappointed when I tried it. For me, it didn't seem to fit quite right. I'm a very small person, so it seemed to be too long. Whenever I sat down it felt like it was coming out. I just couldn't seem to get it to stay in place. I was so excited because it's better for the environment and for you. My main reason for trying this was because they said it's more comfortable than a tampon, and I sometimes find tampon insertion and removal towards the end of my period to be painful. Overall, I probably would not recommend this. It's a nice idea, but still needs work. I just found myself having to check every 30 minutes to make sure it was still in place...which sometimes it wasn't. I really want to like this product and I wanted it to work, but unfortunately, I don't think it's right for me and my body.
Jackson, CA
This product is life changing. That might sound a little dramatic but when it comes to periods it really is wonderful. I use one cup per cycle. I just empty it out however many times a day, rinse it and put it back in. Less waste than tampons (although it is plastic which isn't biodegradable like cotton), you can "be intimate" with it in, and when you're using one per cycle you only need to buy a box a year which is somewhere between $10-$14 I believe but I could be wrong (I don't buy them, I just use my mom's on occasion :P). The only problem I have is they are hard to find in stores. It seems like a lot of stores don't have them. Overall, I definitely recommend anyone with periods give these a try.
Antigo, WI
Once you get over the ick factor, these are pretty incredible. I only use tampons on light days now. These can be a bit tricky to start, but once you get used to working with the soft cup and your body, I feel they can be very easily inserted and removed with minimal mess. You will certainly need to give yourself some time and read the instructions. It is kind of like the first few days and weeks of wearing contact lenses: it seems strange and foreign, but once you get used to them, you can't imagine life without.
Burbank, CA
Did I catch your attention? I've been a Softcup convert/user for a few years now. What I like about it are: 1. longer time period before swapping; 2. it's a cup that fits against your pubic bone (that's what kind of anchors it); 3. TMI but you can poop while you have this in you. (I tend to swap products when I go to the bathroom... that would be every 3-4 hours, which is frequent, no?) That said, I don't have to keep swapping products out often. A box will last me about 1.5 periods.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love these. I used to think that tampons were the best thing ever but I found these and I am never going back. They are inexpensive compared to tampons, I don't leak, they eliminate odor, and I only have to change it when I wake up and go to bed. If it hurts, you put it in wrong and I would try again. It's great for people in sports or if you are insecure about always carrying around a tampon to the bathroom. Once you get used to putting them in and taking them out, hopefully you will see how great they are.
Birmingham
Only store that still sells these. The only other product out is online and 3 times the costs. Definitely an awesome alternative for ladies for their time of the month.
I first heard about this from a period tracker phone app. At first when I tried this it seriously looked like I was bleeding to death when I removed it. However, upon using it a couple more times I got the hang of it and am able to keep from being so messy. (I have heavy periods and can use this for about 4-6 hours before needing to change it). It's soft, very flexible and doesn't leak, although I always wear liners just in case. I've tried a permanent cup also and prefer the disposable soft cup over that any day! You can't feel it in and from what I have read you can also have sex with this in (it doesn't prevent pregnancy or STD's, FYI).
Phoenix, AZ
These 100 percent changed my life. Periods used to be messy and uncomfortable. I didn't like tampons or the diva cup so I was stuck wearing a pad and it was miserable. I've been using instead soft cups for about five years now and every month I'm so thankful they exist. For those who had trouble with them leaking, please try again. The first few times using these can be weird but once you get the hang of it, you're basically free from a period, and it's so worth it.
Athol, MA
I'd been hearing for a while just how great cups were but I was completely I unsure about trying for a $30 cup if I just ended up unhappy. So while shopping I picked up a box of softcups to try. It went amazingly. It didn't feel like it was there (unlike tampon) and I completely forgot for hours that I was even on my cycle! I will admit to them being a tad more messy than tampons but honestly it was such an easy hurdle to jump by being more prepared.
Kent, WA
These are great! I use to be a pad and occasional ob tampon user. I would be budget savvy and use coupons and go to Costco for pads. This soft cup will cost about the same or be cheaper in the end because it doesn't need to be changed as much. Plus it offers better and more comfortable coverage! Once you get the hang of them ( I was able to get it perfect by my second try, so it isn't too bad of a learning curve) they seemingly disappear when you put them in ! I will leave it at that for this general review here because I don't want to give TMI in this space. Use them as instructed in their video!