Instead Softcup uploaded by Katie R.

BY INSTEAD

Introducing Reusable Softcup! Convenient, Comfortable & Earth-Friendly. 12-Hour Period Protection that s Environmentally Friendly Softcup is a proven alternative to tampons and pads that can be worn comfortably for up to 12 hours.  With reusable Softcup, one Softcup can be rinsed and reused for an entire cycle. Softcup can be worn during any activity, including swimming, sports, sexual intercourse, and a full night s sleep. Softcups are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, latex-free and safe. Softcup has undergone extensive clinical testing.  Softcup is not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome , doesn t alter the body s pH, and doesn t change the body s bacteria levels.  Unlike tampons, Softcup does not contain drying or irritating fibers. see more...

• What stores sell these? Or are they a buy online type of thing?4 Answers
  • I have heard some people say they tried a free sample. Where woul...2 Answers
  • How do these work? 4 Answers
Instead Softcup
  • "I love that I can use it for 12 hours and they are actually comfortable once you get the hang of inserting them correctly. " in 7 reviews
  • "I was severely disappointed when I used them for the first time and it didn't work at all and made a huge mess, both while wearing it and when I took it out." in 6 reviews
  • "The first few uses can be kind of weird, messy, and gross, but once you get used to it, it's by far the best product out there." in 5 reviews
Stephanie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
These 100 percent changed my life. Periods used to be messy and uncomfortable. I didn't like tampons or the diva cup so I was stuck wearing a pad and it was miserable. I've been using instead soft cups for about five years now and every month I'm so thankful they exist. For those who had trouble with them leaking, please try again. The first few times using these can be weird but once you get the hang of it, you're basically free from a period, and it's so worth it.
Robyn P.
I will never go back to tampons. I love how simple and easy using softcups is for me. I have a one-two days of medium to heavy flow and I haven't had any trouble with the cups leaking. I would 100% recommend this to ANYONE who is looking for a change in the way they handle their period.
Naomi H.
I wanted diva cups to work, but they just didn't seem to fit with me. I tried Softcups and I'll never use anything else. They're not available at all walmarts, but target, Walgreens, CVS usually has them. I forget I'm on my period and can go almost a full day without needing to change it. Works perfectly with my lifestyle.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
This product is life changing. That might sound a little dramatic but when it comes to periods it really is wonderful. I use one cup per cycle. I just empty it out however many times a day, rinse it and put it back in. Less waste than tampons (although it is plastic which isn't biodegradable like cotton), you can "be intimate" with it in, and when you're using one per cycle you only need to buy a box a year which is somewhere between $10-$14 I believe but I could be wrong (I don't buy them, I just use my mom's on occasion :P). The only problem I have is they are hard to find in stores. It seems like a lot of stores don't have them. Overall, I definitely recommend anyone with periods give these a try.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I bought this product because my Walgreens was out of DivaCups so I decided to give Soft Cups a shot. I should have just stuck to tampons to get me through the month, it leaked everywhere. Ladies, save your money, don't get this product.
Lexi T.
Rochester, MI
I bought these thinking they would be an easy alternative to tampons, Boy was I wrong. They were very uncomfortable to put in and take out. I had a lot of leakage! I do not recommend these to girls who have not used a tampon before.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
It leaked and If your not careful it can get messy removing it. It is comfortable once inserted but It just didn't work for me. Glad I had a liner.
Shaina R.
Lakewood, CO
I love these. They are easy to insert, I do not feel them throughout the day, they keep you odor free throughout the day, and only need to be changed every 12 hours. I did not experience any leakage and I find them much easier to use than tampons. I cannot use tampons as they are hard for me to insert and I can feel them throughout the day. In addition, you can have sex while wearing them. The only downside is I spend about $5 a month to use these, versus a couple dollars a month when using pads.
Breanna B.
Tiffin, OH
The first and only time I used softcup was before I went to bed. Everything was great until I got out of bed. I don't rccomend using these for the first time before bed.
Kimberly W.
Athol, MA
I'd been hearing for a while just how great cups were but I was completely I unsure about trying for a $30 cup if I just ended up unhappy. So while shopping I picked up a box of softcups to try. It went amazingly. It didn't feel like it was there (unlike tampon) and I completely forgot for hours that I was even on my cycle! I will admit to them being a tad more messy than tampons but honestly it was such an easy hurdle to jump by being more prepared.
Ramandeep B.
New Westminster , BC
How do these work?
Brianna N.
What stores sell these? Or are they a buy online type of thing?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have heard some people say they tried a free sample. Where would you find a sample or a coupon prehaps?(hate to spend money on things and not like it)