Instead Cups
Instead Cups
By Instead Cups
Brianna N.

Are these easier and better to use than a tampon?

Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
1 year, 8 months ago
Easier? No. Better? probably not!
Shannon Tew W.
Shannon Tew W.
1 year, 9 months ago
No these are far more complicated than a tampon.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
A big FAT "no ma'am!" is what I'm screaming to you, lol. To insert this correctly, I would probably have to bend ways my body hasn't since my birth.
Karen C.
Karen C.
3 years, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easier: depends. I had no issue placing it and loved not having to take it out and ever 4 hour. Taking it out is tricky, but supposedly it gets easier. I found it much more comfortable than a tampon. No risk of TSS. Supposedly you can have intercourse while it's in, I haven't tried that.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
You are putting fewer chemicals into your body when you use these than you would with a tampon, which use, among other chemicals, bleach to maintain that sterile and clean appearance. Using them takes some getting used to, but I think I got it right after the second time I tried it. Removal is not difficult; you might have to change your way of thinking, is all, if you are turned off by how these are used.