BY INSTEAD CUPS

12-Hour Period Protection Softcup is a proven alternative to pads and tampons that you can wear up to 12 hours. Live Life Without Interruptions br Softcup can be worn during any activity, including swimming, sports, sexual intercourse, and a full nights sleep. Softcups are non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, latex-free and safe when used as directed. Softcup has undergone extensive clinical testing. Softcup is not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome, doesnt alter the bodys pH, and doesnt change the bodys bacteria levels. Unlike tampons, Softcup does not contain drying or irritating fibers, pesticide residues or bleach. see more...

• I noticed on the box it these can be used during sex. I a...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with this cup slipping or not w...3 Answers
  • I've read that menstrual cups are Better and of course I ...2 Answers
Instead Cups
  • "These are so comfortable once you get the hang of it, the first time you put it in it'll take you a while, but once you do it a couple times it gets easier." in 8 reviews
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I went to Walgreens looking for a Diva cup, being told they not longer carry them I decided to give these a try. Its a great, disposable alternative. It has the rubber ring but a soft, plastic bag like cup which makes it extremely easy to insert and wear. I perfer these over to the diva cup. They are significantly thinner so they are much more comfortable to wear while providing you with the same leakage protection. I have never had a problem with leaking or removal and can be worn for 12+ hours depending on your flow. You can even have sex with them in! The only thing is that they are not reusable, which I like because it avoids you the awkward cup cleaning in public places... The only downisde to that is that they are not as environmentally friendly. They can be worn twice as long as tampons, are safe to sleep in and you don't have to worry about a pesky string hanging out of your swimsuit or a pair of short shorts. Overall, I recommend these highly. I even prefer it over the Diva cups. They are about $12 dollars but trust me when I say they are worth the extra money
Ambrosia P.
Beware  for all women that have an iud. If you have an IUD DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. I was an idiot and I read reviews online and watched some youtube videos. The main reason why I bought the soft cup is beaus you can have sex with it in. I own a menstrual cup so I am use to have to get close with yourself during the time of that mont. idiotic me bought the packaging an i did not read the instructions becasue i have previous experience with diaphragms. after i had the soft cup in for 4 hours i read on the instructions. if you have an iud do not use the product you because the sift cup could possibly dislodge the iud. NEVER will I ever use this product again while i have my iud in.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve been using these since I was TTC my son 2 3 years ago. Tampons are extremely uncomfortable for me making them inconvenient as I have a weird flow that’s isn’t quite “regular” size. I read about these and immediately tried them and loved them! I don’t feel a single thing when it’s in, I don’t leak, I can go 12hrs (have tested it and went 16hrs) without emptying it. This is beyond amazing! One box lasts me 2-3 cycles using 1 soft cup a day so $10 isn’t too bad either. The only downside is you have to get use to inserting it. You have to get pretty familiar with you body lol but the instructions are really clear and once you get the hang of it you’re good to go! I even got my sister who flat or refused to use them to try it and she won’t go back to using tampons!
Shiara R.
Tampa, FL
They Are The Best Thing Ever. I Can Still Wear My Favorite White Jeans And I Don't Feel Uncomfortable Wearing Dresses And Skirts! I Use Liners When I'm On The Go Or Bleeding Heavy.
Robyn P.
I've been using these for three years now, and can't even imagine going back to tampons. After my husband and I started trying for a baby, I found that I was dealing with more bacterial infections than I ever had before. I read that using tampons could be affecting bacterial balances, so I switched to Softcups. I haven't had any issues with imbalances in my nether regions since then. I find the price is better than buying tampons since I can get two cycles out of one box. I only have one-two medium to heavy days and I have only leaked maybe three times and it wasn't anything major. I recommend these to all the ladies that I know.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Not sure how I went so long using pads and tampons. These are my go-to during my period. For me, cramping feels worse with a tampon in and I hate the feeling of wearing a pad. These lessen my pain and I can use them during any flow without fear of TSS (or leaking to a certain extent). I've only had one catastrophic event where it overflowed because I totally forgot it was there. Other than that these are super easy to keep up with. It can be a pain to take out/empty given that there's no strong, but it's worth it for me. They cost about as much as a box of tampons but I only use one per day. You can change it out, but I empty it and clean it and reuse. I also love the fact that there's so much less waste. One box lasts at least 2 cycles. It will be a sad day of these end up getting discontinued one day.
Veronica R.
State College, PA
I love love my softcups. I get these at cvs and they totally work. I wear them for the maximum of 12 hours. They're easy to use, just follow the included instructions. 14 come in a package, that cost about $12. So you can get through a whole period by spending $12. They don't leak, but I do wear a pantyliner just in case.
Maria S.
Beavercreek, OH
I used them for the first time and I love them! They are awesome!! I love the fact that you can use them for 12 hours without any problem. On my heavy days it was a little messy yo remove and I had the sensation that it was going to have a leak in any moment. I had no problems to put it in and take it out.
Katey R.
These are so comfortable once you get the hang of it, the first time you put it in it'll take you a while, but once you do it a couple times it gets easier. It also says you can use for up to 12 hours; but after about 4 or 5 hours, it leaks...and it leaks BAD. And when it leaks it's not even close to being full. Also, when sometimes when you sneeze or cough, it'll come out a little bit and you'll need to go to the bathroom to put them back in. When you take it out...the blood gets EVERYWHERE. I take it out slowly and the right way, and the blood drips all over your underwear and everything. I thought I would like this product more than I do. Great idea for a product, but not a good product.
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I used to use tampons but hated the irritation of removing them and the leaky feeling I got from the string moving around all day. Putting them in was okay but pulling them out pinched and stung and scraped. Ouch! On a lark, I purchased a box of Softcups from Walmart for $6, and after using my first Softcup, I was hooked. It was slightly awkward inserting it the first time, but holy heck. I will NEVER again use another tampon as long as I live. I have been forever converted to disposable Softcups. You can't feel them at all, you can wear them 12 hours, you can have sex with them in... Just insert and forget you even have a period. AWESOME. I used to be worried about leaks, but the only times I have had them was when using the bathroom, and that's just because your muscles shift slightly. Works a lot like a diaphragm. These should seriously be the menstrual products of the future. Once enough women catch on, tampons will be obsolete. Woohoo!
Brianna N.
Are these easier and better to use than a tampon?
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I noticed on the box it these can be used during sex. I anyone tried that? I'm just curious...can he feel it? Do you end up with a big mess?
Tesca M.
Fort Riley, KS
Has anyone had any issues with this cup slipping or not working well?
Katey R.
Would you ladies recommend the divacup or this? I've tried this and I find it extremely messy..is the divacup any better?
Katey R.
What is the right way to take it out? I know you have to hook your finger under the rim, but then my finger gets full of blood and when I take it out the blood gets everywhere? Any tips?