Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesOvens & RangesInstant Pot Company
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT

Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT

The Instant Vortex Plus air fryer oven is the hottest new appliance by the makers of Instant Pot. Designed to support your healthy lifestyle, this large-capacity air fryer oven features an advanced microprocessor and 7 preset Smart Programs designed for perfect results every time. The Instant Vortex Plus air fryer oven is the hottest new appliance by the makers of Instant Pot. Designed to support your healthy lifestyle, this large-capacity air fryer oven features an advanced microprocessor and 7 preset Sma...

What do you think of this air fryer? I'm looking to purchase a bigger one.?
Is this a good air fryer?
I have been looking at this for awhile, will this make it where this is the only thing I need on my counter? The multifunction ability really worth it?
Start your review of Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT!
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Few months ago, I bought Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT at walmart. I paid almost $200. I had no expectations of this product. So I started to air fry many things everyday and OMG i love it! It does everything! Baking, air fry, etc. I love it! I was air frying my hotdogs which you can see in the photo 😂 #airfry #fry #health #electronics #home #kitchen #photo #food #favorite
Kadie G.
pittsburgh
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Kadie G.
Got this as a gift. Super surprised how much we like it. I use it in the morning for breakfast and we use it a lot for dinner. For a family of 5 I was skeptical but with 3 sheets we can cook enough for everyone at once. It is a bit loud when it’s running and sometimes it seems like it preheats quickly while other times I feel it takes forever (maybe I’m just hungry lol) the buttons can be a little particular to press but overall we like it and it makes everything we cook in it a little tastier. Love making chicken in it!
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Jaclyn H.
I love this air fryer oven! It is amazing and works so fast on making food perfectly crispy! Love it so much and couldn't imagine not having this!!
Christine O.
Fall River, MA
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Christine O.
Purchased at: Target
Instant Pot Company So this is the closest thing I could find on Influenster but I just purchased the Instant Omni Plus 11 in 1 toaster oven and I love it !! ❤️ it’s a toaster over, air fryer, dehydrater, slow cooker, broiler, etc. I’ve only had it for a few days but I’ve make 3 different meals in it trying out two of the different functions. It also has a beautiful look to it. Would definitely recommend.
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Grace G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot I just wish it cooked things evenly when using both trays. I noticed that some come out extremely well done or not cooked enough. Kind of a disappointment but I still use this product almost every day. I think that I kind of just jumped into buying this because it was instantpot brand and thought it would be as amazing as the instant pot was. I recommend doing research before purchasing this product. #instant Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT
Vanessa M.
Mcallen, TX
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Vanessa M.
This is such an amazing product! It can cook a whole chicken rotisserie style! It also have a turn wheel to help air fry food evenly and quickly. So easy to use I’d recommend to anyone!
Laurie D.
Oxford, MA
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Laurie D.
After reading many reviews I purchased this one and couldnt be happier with my purchase. Comes with non stick trays and its super easy to clean! Also has many functions - Airfry, bake, broil, reheat, dehydrate and roast with a rotisserie. Downfalls-i have to open and close the door to get the panel to light up to make my selection. and the door comes off for easy cleaning! BUT i cant get it off by myself and need someone to hold the unit down for me. Overall, great purchase! Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT
Heather H.
Portland, OR
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I 1st tried the air fry feature with the trays and wasn't very impressed but the 2nd feature I tried was the rotisserie and made a chicken and it turned out really good but you have to make sure not to use a chicken larger then 4lb because it won't cook evenly or fit properly inside the oven. I'm going to keep testing it out, next feature to try is the air fry tumbler and see if I like that best for cooking wings ect. Just an update I have been using this for everything I'm loving it and so easy to clean and less time spent in the kitchen cooking because it cooks so much faster then heating up the kitchen with the over I give it 👍👍
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
I love the instant pot brand, but this isn't my favorite product for my space. It takes up lots of room, is difficult to store, and works about the same as any other. There isn't much that is special about it, and it has a higher price tag than most.
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT uploaded by Aleea P.
Hands down the most used appliance in my house. If I cook 5 days a week, this is being used 3 out of 5 days. I use it for everything, but my favorite thing to use it for is chicken wings. It can fit about 20 to 24 full wings using both trays. I absolutely love how everything comes out crispy and tasty every single time, but never tastes like oil. Will recommend over and over.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jocelyn T.
Kamloops, BC
il y a 2 mois
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT is this worth spending money on I love to cook but could save some time with this ?
Iris C. il y a un mois
Most definitely! I use mine almost daily.
Christine J.
il y a 2 mois
Iris C. il y a un mois
I do prefer the instant vortex plus 7-in-1 air fryer. It does it all!! I have purchased the Hamilton Beach brand and also the Bella brand and they do not stand a chance.
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
Meghan G.
Harrison, MI
il y a 5 mois
Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Black, 10 QT what size chicken would work the best with the rotisserie on this product?
Mindy H. il y a 4 mois
I normally get a 3lbs chicken or as close as I can get to 3lbs. I find that 4lbs one would work but its slightly too big to get a even roast.