Instant Power Hair Clog Remover uploaded by Stacy M.

BY INSTANT POWER

Instant Power® Hair Clog Remover.

Guaranteed to work or it's free.

1-800-613-4242 drain question? Call the helpline.

Guaranteed or free.

For sinks. Tubs. Showers.

Safe for all pipes. see more...

Lori M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
We moved into an older apartment and apparently a clogged bathtub/shower drain was included in the rent. We've tried several products....well known big brand names....and they resulted in a very short lived resolution. I finally decided to give this product a try because it was next on the shelf of stuff to try besides calling a plumber.

I followed the instructions (like I did with the products before this one), choosing the "let it sit overnight" option. Flushed the drain with hot water in the morning and I think I heard the glorious song of the Clogged Drain Angels as the water formed a mini whirlpool as it went down the drain!! It's been 2 weeks and the water still drains wonderfully!

The tag says that the product has a "money back guarantee if I fail" and adds "but I won't". Money well spent and I spent less than I did on the other products I tried.
Stacy M.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Follow the directions, I recommend leaving it overnight: like it says you can, & in the morning I boiled water on the stove & poured a couple panfuls down the drain. The results were amazing. The drain went from hardly draining at all, 25 minutes to empty out - to draining beautifully with only one treatment, half a bottle we found it at Walmart & it wasn't too expensive. If you have long hair or shave in the shower - this stuff might just solve your problem!
Heaven W.
Longview, WA
I bought this today and I seriously love it. The tub was clogged with hair and was draining slowly and my 5 year old Sinn plugged up our bathroom sink with something months ago and nothing had worked. I let this sit in both fpr about two hours , they both work perfectly mow and we still have about half a bottle left! I'm very happy. Oh, and it was less than $4!
Morgan G.
best drain declogger ever! perfect for any family that has lots of hair. quickly breaks it all up so water doesn't build up...it eats through almost anything
Casie P.
Branson, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I was really skeptical when purchasing this because normal drain-o barely works in my shower and when I does it’s only for a short period. The bottle said “guaranteed or free” though so I figured I didn’t have much to lose. It worked amazing!! I was super impressed. For less than $4 it completely cleared my drain out and it works perfectly now. I’m super impressed and will definitely be using this again if need be.