Instant Pot Ultra

Efficient, versatile and easy to use, the Instant Pot Ultra combines endless cooking functions into one compact countertop appliance. Use it as a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, saute pan, warming pot or even a sous-vide cooker. The Ultraâ s large, intuitive digital screen makes it easy to select from a wide variety of preset functionsâ or to customize the temperature, pressure and time to suit a specific recipe. Delay Start and Keep Warm functions make it easier to work healthy cooking into your busy lifestyle. The Instant Pot Ultra features a six-quart stainless steel bowl, which is ideal for sauteing and browning foods. The bowl is removable and dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze. Included accessoriesâ a rice spatula, ladle, measuring cup and canning rackâ allow you to master a variety of techniques and recipes.

Do people use these in dorms?
Ok I just want to know if this is all it’s cracked up to be? Is it your go-to cooking gadget? Is it helpful? Time-saving? Space-saving? I definitely feel like I need one lol
Instant Pot Ultra has anyone used the ultra function? Thoughts? Tips?
Start your review of Instant Pot Ultra!
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay, I have been putting off buying one of these things, I just didn't catch onto the hype like I did with the air fryer. But when Amazon had this one on sale for 45% off I couldn't resist any longer and... OMG I can't believe I waited so long. This thing is absolutely amazing and so simple to use!! The first meal we made it in was buffalo chicken mac n cheese and it turned out absolutely amazing!! The chicken only took 10 minutes and the noodles 4. I can't wait to try so many more things it this
No Special Diet
I have two models of Instant Pot Pressure cookers. This one is my favorite but I wish the display was a little less clickwheel based and more button based. So far this model has the best combination of function and usability- you have plenty of options but it doesn’t take psychic abilities to figure out how to use it. I like the yogurt making function and beans and chili. But I mostly use manual like I would on any other model. I love this appliance and am consistently pleased by how easy it is to clean and how consistent the cooking results are. I would like to see an ultra with pressure canning and self release features.
I love the Instant Pot, I currently own the 9 in 1 multi - use programmable pressure cooker. These pressure cookers are so easy to use. Plus you can cook practically ANYTHING in them in a short amount of time. Who has time to babysit a pot on a stove? I don't! I'm so happy I own an Instant Pot.
Organic, Nut Free, Low Carb
A must have for everyone. It cuts down the cooking time by a lot. I also like it for its multi functionality. It is very user friendly.Instant Pot Company
Vegetarian
I am glad I spent extra for the Ultra. The screen shows more details than other models such as when it's pressurizing and when it gets closer to being up to pressure.
Lincoln, NE
Instant Pot Ultra uploaded by Amanda B.
Ok I was skeptical about this but oh my god it’s the best thing I’ve ever purchased! I’m not a chef or know my way around the kitchen at all and I made a roast in no time! The price isn’t too bad and the instructions are so easy to follow! I LOVE this product!
Charleston, SC
Best purchase ever. Finally caved and bought one on Amazon Prime Day and I couldn’t be happier. It took a little bit of time to figure out but with some patience and reading now I think it’s the best thing ever.
Van Buren, ME
Best purchase ever! I'm able to make everything my family loves all in one pot,from yogurt and cakes to stews that takes like it took all day to make. Its a wonderful machine that has replaced my stove
Morgantown
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a instant pot it is great to make beans. Easy to use and convenient. Just to have it is a great cook make your dinners faster . It doesn't take long to make dinners. Very affordable .
Colville, WA
I love my Instant Pot!!! I have the 3 quart one and it's perfect for two and a two year old. I've made so much in it already. It's a breeze to cook hard boiled eggs (easy to peel too) and steamed vegetables in minutes. The steamed veggies taste better too. It takes all the guess work out of cooking AND I can set it and forget it while I take care of my kids or prepare the rest of dinner.