Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersInstant Pot Company

The all new Instant Pot LUX60 (Version 3) is a 6-Quart Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Cooker that can speed up your cooking, making it 2 to 6 times faster than standard cooking. A quiet device, the intelligent micro-processor on this Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-Quart Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Cooker controls all the cooking to keep it uncomplicated and stress free. No more rattles and hisses, no more adjusting the heat, Instant Pot Lux V3 does it for you. The new design of the electric pressure cooker makes it more energy efficient than other cookers, using up to 70 percent less electricity each time it is plugged in. The Instant Pot pressure cooker is a versatile tool that offers a variety of cooking options within one single container. Easy one-touch technology makes this 6-in-1 cooker a reliable accessory to have in the kitchen for many different meals. Features 6-in-1 cooker works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer. Micro-processor controls 10 programs: soup, meat/stew, cake, egg, sauté, steam, rice, porridge, multigrain and slow cook 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is easy to clean, dishwasher safe and free of harmful non-stick coatings Instant Pot Pressure Cooker has 3 temperature settings for sauté and slow cook functions, 24-hour delayed start timer, virtually silent with no heat or steam emitted during cooking. Manual pressure setting for up to 240-minute cook time, perfect for broth Automatic keep-warm feature Cooking with pressure saves cooking time up to 70 percent. 10 proven safety mechanisms, UL and Ulc certified Safety without Compromise 10 Safety Mechanisms Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized; Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi; Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. Steam release is at open position); Anti-blockage Vent design prevents food debris from blocking the vent; Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Position Detection monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe zone for pressure cooking; Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range; Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in extreme situation; Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected; High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food; Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits. What is in the Box? Instant Pot (base with power cable, stainless steel inner pot, stainless steel lid with anti-block shield, steam release and silicone sealing ring) Accessory set (steaming rack, rice paddle, soup ladle, rice measuring cup) User manual (in English, Spanish, Chinese and French) Instant Pot recipe book (in English and Chinese) Quick reference guide (in English, Spanish, Chinese and French) Registration sheet

[product:instant-pot-lux60-v3-6-in-1-multi-use-programmable-pressure-cooker-6qt-|-stainless-steel] What are some of you favorite instant pot recipes ?
Is this big enough to make a meal to feed 6 people ?
Any one have an Instant Pot recipe, or Instant Pot cookbook review [product:instant-pot-6-in-1-pressure-cooker-6-qt-stainless-steel-silver] ?
Start your review of Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6qt | Stainless Steel!
Emiliya M.
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6qt | Stainless Steel uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My second favorite helper at the kitchen is insta pot.If you don’t have time for cooking it always help you.Easy and quickly you will prepare a different dishes.I recommend it to everyone because it worth your money and save time.[product:instant-pot-lux60-v3-6-in-1-multi-use-programmable-pressure-cooker-6qt-|-stainless-steel]
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6qt | Stainless Steel uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is life hack machine if you have a food business I really enjoy using this machine the food is done is so much less time and is really easy to use
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Received a Insta pot for Christmas one year and I was so glad when it broke. Had it less that a year. My neighbor was saying how great it was and I was hoping for the best. Neither me or my husband could ever figure out really on how to use it. Even had my neighbor help with it. I definitely love a regular pressure cooker more than this.
Alisa B.
I love Instant pot, it does so many things. The pressure cooker part cooks so fast and infuses whatever it is with flavor. You can slow cook top of course, make rice and more. It cleans and stores easy too. I love the pressure cooking part the most.
Kris R.
SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. This appliance is amazing and my family loves everything I cook in it. I think this is a great product with great quality for a great price. And I will continue to use mine until it breaks and then I'm going to buy me another one lol!
Courtney H.
Clarkston, WA
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6qt | Stainless Steel uploaded by Courtney H.
Got this as a gift for Christmas and it's pretty sweet! It's a little small for most things I would like to cook in it but still works. Usually I cook chicken in it. Way faster than oven. It is really hard to clean out. Wings are best in it .
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6qt | Stainless Steel uploaded by Reyianna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a every day instant pot user with a big family . I have owned this pot for over 2 years and recently added another to my family. It’s so simple to use once you get the hang of it. Like with everything when it comes to cooking it’s trial and error when your first starting out. I recommend a good instant pot cookbook and watching YouTube videos. I have made everything from whole turkey to ribs in my pots. I will NEVER go back to not using my pressure cooker.
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
The best ever! It change the way I cook!! Very very practical and useful can cook everything faster and easy
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6qt | Stainless Steel uploaded by Kristina M.
I have had ny instant pot for a year. I am in love with this product. There are endless things that can be made with it. I love making muffins and egg bits and Spaghetti and meatballs. I want to purchase another to be able to make more at one time.
Tracey C.
Camden
This was a little confusing for me. My ex boyfriend had it. I didn’t use it much. I am wanting to get one for myself and try again.