Home & GardenKitchen & DiningInstant Pot Company
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt Electric Pressure Cooker

Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker

The multi-cooking Instant Pot speeds up cooking times using less energy to produce healthy, nutritious food. In fact, this one-stop multi-cooker combines all the capabilities of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, browning pan, steamer, yogurt maker and warmer in one convenient machine. Programmed with 14 function keys for common cooking tasks, everyday meals are as easy as a press of the button. Equipped with smart technology, Instant Pot has a mini microprocessor that monitors pressure, temperature, time and heat. Best of all, Instant Pot generates very little noise or steam, trapping aromas in the food and out of the kitchen. Learn more from our Instant Pot Guide -Brushed, fingerprint stain-resistant stainless steel exterior -7-in-1 programmable cooker -14 Microprocessor programs -Dual pressure settings -3 adjustable modes for most functions -24-hour delay cooking timer -3-ply stainless steel interior -Stainless steel steam rack, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup included -6-qt. capacity -Made in China

What is the difference between instant pot and instant pressure cooker?
How are people finding this product and have their been any issues with it. I was thinking about buying one?
I am thinking about making pasta in my Instapot. Has anyone attempted it? Is it mushy?
Start your review of Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker!
Roanoke, VA
1,127 reviews
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Keara J.
I recently got this as a gift! And I love it so many great options that you can use to cook and make so many different things! #pressurecooker #food #baking #cooking
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Gabby J.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Got this on sale during Black Friday and it great. It comes in handy when trying to prepare your meals quickly. It’s great for cooking vegetables or using it to make soup.
Astoria, NY
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Sommaya H.
this instant pot gets a lot of cooking done any holes lots and lots of food I have the 6 quart version so it’s enough to feed a whole family and it’s very versatile I also have the air fryer that so I can air fry it cook food in the instant pot definitely recommend if anyone is looking to buy a crockpot with versatile uses
Allen, TX
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Liv S.
Purchased at: Costco
Pardon how messy my Instant Pot is. I use it everyday. Yes, everyday. Mostly for rice, so it has replaced my rice cooker. I also have used it for meat and it comes out very tender in a very short amount of time. I have used it as steamer too. This has totally saved me a lot of time and counter space because I have replaced some kitchen gadgets with it. Price is great for such a handy appliance. Definitely recommend.
Clovis, NM
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got my instant pot for Christmas a couple years ago and hardly use it now. I need to use it more often because it's do easy to use. Chicken cooks so fast in it. I have made meatloaf in it and it keeps it so moist. Clean up is pretty easy. I do however have an issue with smells when I cook pork or chili in it. No matter how much I wash it it still seems to have a lingering smell afterwards.
Duncan
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Lillie R.
I absolutely love my instant pot! It makes dinner so much easier! I also love all the fun accessories that can be purchased separately! I have the pioneer woman one from walmart!
Atlanta
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Suzen F.
I love my instant pot. Since using it I have made so many things and they get done quickly. First thing I made was Mongolian Beef and it was excellent. Second thing I made was cheesy potato soup. I then started to explore the air fryer and fried wings. Last night I did frozen French fries. They got done fast and tasted better than cooking them in the oven.
Irving, TX
Pressure cookers have always scares the —— out of me. When I heard about these electrical pressure cookers, I felt much better with using it. If you like beans, this is perfect for you. It takes a fraction of the time compared to other methods of cooking. Same with rice. The only negative is that it is not as big as my crockpot, so I still use the crockpot for soups.
Vine Grove, KY
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Jill R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Where has this concoction been my whole life???? I have never fallen for a cooking gadget the way I have my instapot. ENDLESS recipes and super easy and convenient. Easy to use and clean. I havent ever disliked anything I have tried.Im actually using mine as I write this review(chicken and dumplings mmmmmmmmmm). This product should be in everyones household.Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker
Coraopolis, PA
Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker uploaded by Katie S.
I am not making it up when I say my husband gets excited when he finds out I’m using the Instant Pot to make dinner 😅. We received this model as part of a meal delivery service offer and haven’t looked back. The Instant Pot helps to make delicious meals in 1/8 (clearly and estimate) of the time it would take for the same meal in a slow cooker. Meats are extremely tender and vegetables cooked through. The only downside is the initial set-up in my opinion as there are many steps you are recommended to go through before using including checking the various pot valves, lock, etc. It is for safety reasons which is why I recommend doing so but it can take some time. There are many recipes you can try and I suggest checking Pinterest or Google if you are looking for ideas. Below is a picture of balsamic pork tenderloin we made in ours. Absolutely delicious! A side of homemade Mac n cheese always helps get some yummy noises too 😉 The BEST part of using an Instant Pot... that whistle song that plays after releasing the air to inform you that dinner is ready!

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...