Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesInstant Pot Company
Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker

Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker

by Instant Pot Company

Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cookerulli1200 watts/lili14 one-touch Smart Programs for ribs soups beans rice poultry yogurt desserts and more /liliCapacity 8-quarts/liliCustomizable temperature settings let you program your preferences/liliDime

Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker ? Does anyone have any one pot recipes?
Adoraria ter uma, deve ser ótima?
Parece perfeita?
Start your review of Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker!
Giana O.
Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker uploaded by Giana O.
I love my instant pot!! I can do all sorts of meals from sauté to pressure cook and slow cook as well. I can also do rice, steam vegetables and many more. The best part is that all I have to do is season the food, set up the pot and forget it until it’s done!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker uploaded by Trish F.
Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi Cooker uploaded by Trish F.
I absolutely love my instapot! We use it 3-4 evenings for dinner. I like how it cuts cooking time and most of the time it’s a one pot meal. Anything from soup, stew, fish and steamed vegetables, pasta and even stroganoff! Lithe instructions and buttons make it easy to use and clean up is quick!! Definitely recommend.
April D.
Titusville, FL
I received this as a Christmas gift from my mother like 2 years ago and it has been an amazing addition to my kitchen. It replaced several kitchen devices. Price is not too expensive especially considering it cuts down cooking time! Everyone should have one!
Iris C.
North Adams, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't give a more positive review on the instant pot!! I love it! My 9 year old daughter can whip up a meal in my instant pot! It's so easy to use! And it very affordable as well. I have 3 and most likely to buy more. I highly recommend this product.
Lakeva M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this Instant Pot! It is an essential appliance in my home. I use it to cook everything from soups, beans, pasta and even cheese cakes. It cost me around $160, but I use it more than my stove.
Bijal J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love Instapot so much that I have two of them. 6 quart and a 3 quart. I love how if makes cooking so simple and quick. I can’t live a day without them. So much that even when we go in long trips we carry them to either make quick ricotta or even a simple soup
Lorie S.
Syracuse, NY
Easy to use...fast and so good. I just need more receipes! We have been using it for about 2 weeks. We have made Beef Stew, boneless chicken with homemade gravy and the chicken with cheese and rice. I can't wait to try more things. Only down side is it is a large appliance so.i do store it when not in use. Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,437 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love my air fryer! I love kitchen gadgets. I love being in the kitchen. I have health issues and being on my feet for extended periods of time isn't possible, so having time saving, and energy saving, kitchen gadgets allows me to prepare different meals. I have a crock pot and for a long time I didn't think that having an Instant pot would really be much different. Then I broke down and bought one and it is entirely different! I will say that the instructions that come with it are pretty limited. I ended up Googleing how to do most things. It really is pretty fool proof. We made a pork loin and forgot to put any liquid in and there is a 'Burn" alert that goes off. How great is that? And it was really quick to tell us so we were able to save the meal. I also bought a glass lid so you can take the metal pot out and serve from it easily. And Amazon has carrying cases for it so I can keep it handy without it getting dusty all the time. It really is versatile, you can make so much with it.
Taylor M.
Burnsville, MN
We use this all of the time. Just put it on top of your instapot, plug it in and you’re good to go! It makes our chicken nuggets and fries incredibly crisp and we are always trying to find new uses for it. Even better is that it’s an attachment to our instapot instead of a whole other appliance to deal with.
Fleur W.
Bothell, WA
I was scared to use this because it was a gift and I'd never owned a pressure cooker. When Covid hit, I got brave and made the best Mac N Cheese of my life. After watching a couple of youtube videos for inspiration, I was off. Now, it's a huge part of my kitchen and I use it about twice a week. I'll never look back. It's the coolest gadget!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
keanna Q.
milton drive
il y a 8 jours
Sheriece. W. il y a 7 jours
Hi, I found amazing cookbooks for this on Walmart online! $10 and it has almost anything you would want to cook! For a little more you get even more recipes. Read the reviews to choose the one for you! Reviews are my lifeline for everything I buy.
Rhonda D.