Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersInstant Pot Company
Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/528 Quart

Instant Pot is the latest 3rd Generation Programmable Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians with the objectives of being Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. Instant Pot IP-LUX50 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and warmer. The latest 3rd Generation technology with an embedded microprocessor greatly improve cooking result, maintain consistence and enhance safety. Your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button with 10 built-in programs and 3 adjustable modes. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Instant Pot cuts the cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%. It also preserves the nutrition and flavors in natural ingredients. Instant Pot produces almost no noise nor steam, and is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The stainless steel inner pot leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print proof. Instant Pot is made by the No. 1 electric pressure cooker manufacturer with over 30 million units already in household use worldwide. The benefits of Instant Pot can be summarized in five aspects. Convenient: 10 turn-key function keys for the most common cooking tasks. Planning the meal with delayed cooking up to 24 hours, reducing cooking time by up to 70%. Cooking healthy, nutritious and tasty meals: smart programming for delicious healthy food, consistent every time. Clean & Pleasant: absolutely quiet, no steam, no smell, no spills, no excessive heat in the kitchen. 6-in-1 capability reduces clutter in the kitchen. Energy efficient: saves up to 70% of energy. Absolutely safe and dependable: Instant Pot is UL/ULC certified UL Logo Instant Pot and has 10 fool-proof safety protections. Instant Pot is the must-have cooking appliance in your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. Instructions, Recipe and Cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included. Completely redesigned user interface providing the most convenience and easy of use. 3-Ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot for durability Finger-print proof brushed stainless steel exterior UL and ULC certified 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice cooker, Steamer, Sauté & Warmer) 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms 10 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Meat/Stew, Soup, Sauté, Poultry, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24-Hour Automatic Keep-warm Manual setting: Up to 120 minute cook time Reduced cooking time by up to 70% Healthy cooking with better tastes, Consistent results every time Highly energy efficient.

I've been looking for a good insta pot, does it cook rice too?
I Have never used anything like this, how is everyone liking it[product:instant-pot-company-instant-pot-ip-lux50-6-in-1-programmable-pressure-cooker-5l/528-quart] ?
Any body has the air fryer lid for the instant pot? Do you like it?
Start your review of Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart!
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Purva D.
Great pot for cooking multiple cuisines and very quick. Takes a big chunk of your counter space but very helpful. I use it once a week for some quick one pot meals. It has a lot of settings so read all the instructions before using it.
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Dana D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love my instant pot. It is so easy to use. You can cook a roast in about 50 mins and comes out so tender. Here is a picture of my chicken and dumplings
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have had my [product:instant-pot-company-instant-pot-ip-lux50-6-in-1-programmable-pressure-cooker-5l/528-quart] for quite a while but my MIL bought me the ninja pot last year and I like it much better. The instant pot has a stainless steel pot and everything sticks to the bottom. It infuriates me, so unless I’m cooking something that I know won’t stick or I need an extra pot, I always use my ninja pot.
Melody M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Melody M.
Purchased at: Walmart
At first I was extremely intimidated by this item that I so desperately asked for as a Christmas gift. There were so many buttons and although there is a manual, it can be a little bit overwhelming at first. With a little help from my sister, I was able to make an amazing honey garlic chicken (see additional photosr the finished meal) on my first try. I will say as a warning, be prepared when you hit the pressure valve as I nearly jumped out of my skin from how loud it was and scared myself Instant Pot Duo60 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker 🤣
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
Never had a problem with this instant pot. Cooks things suuuuuper fast. It’s a time saver. If you didn’t plan anything for dinner and need to cook something in the crockpot real quick, you can use this. Literally Amazing
Jen T.
Cold Spring, KY
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Jen T.
I love the instant pot! It cooks so great at half the time! It makes things simple and yummy after a long day!
Tunde F.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Tunde F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! I am working a lot ( 12-14 h/ day#), and I usually don’t have a time to cook. Instant pot is makes it much faster and easier, I don’t need to spend hours at the kitchen to make a delicious ( and healthy) meal. Is my new best friend!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,423 reviews
I absolutely love my Insta pot it makes making meals so much easier and so much quicker they’re a little bit expensive but they’re very well worth it I would definitely recommend to anyone it’s a great investment
Heather C.
Catlettsburg, KY
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Heather C.
We’ve used pressure cookers for a long time but now they’re called instant pots and are famous. I love my instant pot. Cooks everything great. Meats and dry beans in 45 minutes. Tons of different things you can do with it now tho. I’d highly recommend this instant pot to anyone who’s in a hurry with a family. It’s amazing. It’s around $60-$130 depending on the model you buy. [product:instant-pot-company-instant-pot-ip-lux50-6-in-1-programmable-pressure-cooker-5l/528-quart]
kayla H.
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by kayla H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY INSTANT POT! it makes dinners while being a full time worker a breeze! When I need to make soup I always use my instant pot over doing it on the stove because the pressure from the cooking gets more flavor into my broths. If you do not have an instant pot or havent considered getting one I highly suggest it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan M.
il y a 4 mois
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart ? Can you cook whatever in an instant pot? Can you put fish in it ?
Tonya H. il y a 4 mois
I would get an air fryer! I have both and I never use my instant Pot.. it was nothing like I expected