Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Sarah L.

BY INSTANT POT COMPANY #20 in Slow Cookers

Instant Pot is the latest 3rd Generation Programmable Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians with the objectives of being Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. Instant Pot IP-LUX50 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and warmer. The latest 3rd Generation technology with an embedded microprocessor greatly improve cooking result, maintain consistence and enhance safety. Your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button with 10 built-in programs and 3 adjustable modes. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Instant Pot cuts the cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%. It also preserves the nutrition and flavors in natural ingredients. Instant Pot produces almost no noise nor steam, and is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The stainless steel inner pot leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print proof. Instant Pot is made by the No. 1 electric pressure cooker manufacturer with over 30 million units already in household use worldwide. The benefits of Instant Pot can be summarized in five aspects. Convenient: 10 turn-key function keys for the most common cooking tasks. Planning the meal with delayed cooking up to 24 hours, reducing cooking time by up to 70%. Cooking healthy, nutritious and tasty meals: smart programming for delicious healthy food, consistent every time. Clean & Pleasant: absolutely quiet, no steam, no smell, no spills, no excessive heat in the kitchen. 6-in-1 capability reduces clutter in the kitchen. Energy efficient: saves up to 70% of energy. Absolutely safe and dependable: Instant Pot is UL/ULC certified UL Logo Instant Pot and has 10 fool-proof safety protections. Instant Pot is the must-have cooking appliance in your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. Instructions, Recipe and Cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included. Completely redesigned user interface providing the most convenience and easy of use. 3-Ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot for durability Finger-print proof brushed stainless steel exterior UL and ULC certified 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice cooker, Steamer, Sauté & Warmer) 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms 10 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Meat/Stew, Soup, Sauté, Poultry, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24-Hour Automatic Keep-warm Manual setting: Up to 120 minute cook time Reduced cooking time by up to 70% Healthy cooking with better tastes, Consistent results every time Highly energy efficient. see more...

• I have heard nothing but excellent things about the instant pot. ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This is a lifesaver for a busy mom on the go. We are a busy family of four and we were eating out all the time. With this cooker I am able to cook dinner most nights within 10-20 minutes from frozen. I️t has saved us so much time and money. I️t is affordable and easy to find. It’s the best thing to happen since sliced bread 😊 I would recommend this to any busy mom who doesn’t have time to sit and cook for hours. You can cook frozen chicken breasts in 15 min for example!!
Ashley B.
HARTFORD CITY, IN
This is the best product I've bought in a long time. It is so easy to use and I don't have to worry about standing over a hot stove when I have small children to wrangle.

I've made a pot roast that takes 8+ hours in a crockpot in only 90 minutes. I made a pot of chicken and wild rice soup in about 20 minutes, from start to finish.

Great investment piece and I use it multiple times a week.
Jillian S.
miami
I cant say enough good things about the instant pot. I use it for EVERY! THING! Hard boiled eggs? Done. Succulent pulled pork in an hour and a half? DONE! Pop popcorn?! DOOONNNEEE! If you’re a student or have a gift registry, i highly recommended the instant pot!
Chrissi K.
Springfield
I have a slow cooker and I have a stovetop pressure cooker, so I was hesitant to get this.

This is better than the two. For the slow cooker it's a circle and not a weird oblong shape, so it takes up less space on the little counter space I have.

For the pressure cooker it's better because it's electric so I just set the time and don't have to watch it closely.

It's so easy to make big batches of beans and grains to freeze.
Sarah L.
Averill Park
I love my instant pot! This one is so muti-functional, you can cook just about anything. Once you get the hang of how it works, you'll want to use everyday.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
I don't have this item quite yet but I've heard nothing but great things! A roast in 2 hours thats tender and fully cooked!!! Sign me up.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I have heard nothing but excellent things about the instant pot. Is it really that awesome?