BY INSTANT POT COMPANY #3 in Slow Cookers

Instant Pot is the latest 3rd Generation Programmable Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians with the objectives of being Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. Instant Pot IP-LUX50 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and warmer. The latest 3rd Generation technology with an embedded microprocessor greatly improve cooking result, maintain consistence and enhance safety. Your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button with 10 built-in programs and 3 adjustable modes. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Instant Pot cuts the cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%. It also preserves the nutrition and flavors in natural ingredients. Instant Pot produces almost no noise nor steam, and is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The stainless steel inner pot leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print proof. Instant Pot is made by the No. 1 electric pressure cooker manufacturer with over 30 million units already in household use worldwide. The benefits of Instant Pot can be summarized in five aspects. Convenient: 10 turn-key function keys for the most common cooking tasks. Planning the meal with delayed cooking up to 24 hours, reducing cooking time by up to 70%. Cooking healthy, nutritious and tasty meals: smart programming for delicious healthy food, consistent every time. Clean & Pleasant: absolutely quiet, no steam, no smell, no spills, no excessive heat in the kitchen. 6-in-1 capability reduces clutter in the kitchen. Energy efficient: saves up to 70% of energy. Absolutely safe and dependable: Instant Pot is UL/ULC certified UL Logo Instant Pot and has 10 fool-proof safety protections. Instant Pot is the must-have cooking appliance in your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. Instructions, Recipe and Cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included. Completely redesigned user interface providing the most convenience and easy of use. 3-Ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot for durability Finger-print proof brushed stainless steel exterior UL and ULC certified 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice cooker, Steamer, Sauté & Warmer) 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms 10 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Meat/Stew, Soup, Sauté, Poultry, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24-Hour Automatic Keep-warm Manual setting: Up to 120 minute cook time Reduced cooking time by up to 70% Healthy cooking with better tastes, Consistent results every time Highly energy efficient. see more...

• I have heard nothing but excellent things about the instant pot. ...2 Answers
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart
Buy on Walmart
Kiersten V.
Warren, IL
I got the instant pot on Black Friday on amazon because they had a pretty good deal. Although mine is the 6qt lux. I have used it a number of times to make Philly cheesesteak(which cooked fully in 40 minutes once it go to pressure) also cooked a frozen three pound roast in 90 minutes once it got to pressure and it was just as tender as if you had it in the slow cooker all day. It was absolutely delicious. I have also tried the hard boiled eggs and while I am not a hard boiled egg eater my husband is and he said they were yummy. So glad I made the plunge and got it!
Eugenia L.
Tucson
My BFF made me buy this pot. I balked at the price and waited for a sale, Now I wish I had gotten it sooner!  I am definitely glad that I got it. This is one of the few pots that does not have a coated pot in it. I prefer not to use non stick, and this fits the bill perfectly. It cleans up easily. It makes fast amazing meals. I'm not worried about it exploding like a regular pressure cooker has the potential of doing, because it has multiple safety points to keep it together! A must have in any kitchen!
Jessica R.
El Campo, TX
The Instant Pot is my #giftcrush. What other appliance does so much, so quickly and so easily?! I can’t wait to gift this! It’s not expensive either and it is so useful! 10/10, would recommend. So excited!
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
I got this as a birthday gift, but have been eyeing it for a while. It has been a lifesaver, especially if you are like me and forget to take something out of the freezer in the morning. I would recommend this to everyone who needs more time in their day or who works all day long.
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Where was this when my kids were still living at home! I absolutely love this! I make full meals in a third of the time. My roasts fall apart, chili is infused with so much flavor, and soups taste like they've simmered all day! So worth the hype!
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This is a lifesaver for a busy mom on the go. We are a busy family of four and we were eating out all the time. With this cooker I am able to cook dinner most nights within 10-20 minutes from frozen. I️t has saved us so much time and money. I️t is affordable and easy to find. It’s the best thing to happen since sliced bread 😊 I would recommend this to any busy mom who doesn’t have time to sit and cook for hours. You can cook frozen chicken breasts in 15 min for example!!
Tyger-Lynn S.
Evansville, IN
Dinners are so much faster and flavorful with my instant pot. We ha d a family of 7 and are as you can imagine extremely busy. This has cut cook time in half. I received it as a Christmas gift and have used it about every other meal since receiving it. The only con I find is the plastic ring gets smelly quick but I have read it can be replaced.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am a full time college student and I also work 35 hours a week. The instant pot is a true life saver! I can have a meal on the table in under 30 minutes. I love the instant pot !
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
i love the instant pot! i definite go to for moms who work or anyone with a busy schedule! I love all the different functions of this pot! Perfect rice every time! You will have the ability to sear meats and cook whole frozen roasts! the only down side i have had with this pot is making recipes with cheese or cream sauces!
Diana R.
Clio, Mi
Quick, and easy to use. Goodbye fast food, and Hello healthy. Cooks full dinners in a quarter of the time! Your waistline will appreciate it too! What you spend on the convenience of fast food, you will have this reasonably priced device paid for over and over. This product comes in multiple sizes for everyone.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I have heard nothing but excellent things about the instant pot. Is it really that awesome?