Instant Pot is the latest 3rd Generation Programmable Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians with the objectives of being Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. Instant Pot IP-LUX50 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and warmer. The latest 3rd Generation technology with an embedded microprocessor greatly improve cooking result, maintain consistence and enhance safety. Your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button with 10 built-in programs and 3 adjustable modes. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Instant Pot cuts the cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%. It also preserves the nutrition and flavors in natural ingredients. Instant Pot produces almost no noise nor steam, and is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The stainless steel inner pot leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print proof. Instant Pot is made by the No. 1 electric pressure cooker manufacturer with over 30 million units already in household use worldwide. The benefits of Instant Pot can be summarized in five aspects. Convenient: 10 turn-key function keys for the most common cooking tasks. Planning the meal with delayed cooking up to 24 hours, reducing cooking time by up to 70%. Cooking healthy, nutritious and tasty meals: smart programming for delicious healthy food, consistent every time. Clean & Pleasant: absolutely quiet, no steam, no smell, no spills, no excessive heat in the kitchen. 6-in-1 capability reduces clutter in the kitchen. Energy efficient: saves up to 70% of energy. Absolutely safe and dependable: Instant Pot is UL/ULC certified UL Logo Instant Pot and has 10 fool-proof safety protections. Instant Pot is the must-have cooking appliance in your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. Instructions, Recipe and Cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included. Completely redesigned user interface providing the most convenience and easy of use. 3-Ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot for durability Finger-print proof brushed stainless steel exterior UL and ULC certified 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice cooker, Steamer, Sauté & Warmer) 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms 10 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Meat/Stew, Soup, Sauté, Poultry, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté and 3 Slow Cook temperatures. Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24-Hour Automatic Keep-warm Manual setting: Up to 120 minute cook time Reduced cooking time by up to 70% Healthy cooking with better tastes, Consistent results every time Highly energy efficient.

What recipe sites do you use for your Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart ? Or do you prefer to stick to youtube for recipes? Have you made bread or cake in yours? [user:deborahybf4e]
What is your go-to, easy instant pot receipe for when your inlaws are in town? Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart
How do I cooked chicken breast with out it being dry and chewy?
Start your review of Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart!
Little Rock
Purchased at: Walmart
Love my instapot. The 3-in-1 versatility makes this my go-to appliance. I can sauté onions and garlic, or sear meat before pressure cooking or setting up the slow cooker. I like the quick release option to release steam. The capacity is great for my husband and I but would easily feed 4-8 people.
O'Fallon
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. All I remember about pressure cookers was “HOW DANGEROUS”. NOT WITH THIS PRODUCT!! So easy and safe to use! I live alone so cooking with this is the easiest it’s ever been!
Murphy
I love this product! We use it 2 or more times a week. Stews, taters, meat, veggies, rice and even for melting chocolate! I would love to buy more accessories for it.
Mount Dora, FL
I borrowed my moms instapot that she never used and I cooked ribs. Man, the ribs were fall off the bone in less than an hour! The marinated meat was delicious and juicy. Simply YouTube videos helped me set the instapot up.
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Los Angeles
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Tunde F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! I am working a lot ( 12-14 h/ day#), and I usually don’t have a time to cook. Instant pot is makes it much faster and easier, I don’t need to spend hours at the kitchen to make a delicious ( and healthy) meal. Is my new best friend!
Taylorsville, UT
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Shell R.
Since I received this pot for Xmas my life has gotten a lot easier than what it used to be! I prep my meals and it always used to take me forever to cook my chicken or veggies and now it cooks it to the perfect temperature and so fast that I can prep full meals in under 10 minutes as opposed to an hour!
Warren, IL
I got the instant pot on Black Friday on amazon because they had a pretty good deal. Although mine is the 6qt lux. I have used it a number of times to make Philly cheesesteak(which cooked fully in 40 minutes once it go to pressure) also cooked a frozen three pound roast in 90 minutes once it got to pressure and it was just as tender as if you had it in the slow cooker all day. It was absolutely delicious. I have also tried the hard boiled eggs and while I am not a hard boiled egg eater my husband is and he said they were yummy. So glad I made the plunge and got it!
Katy, TX
Este es un tipo de producto que probablemente en Lationoamerica no conocemos mucho, pero significativamente te ahorra mucho tiempo en cocina, puedes preparar carne que este congelada en cuestion de segundos, mi vida es otra desde que tengo mi InstantPot, puedo hacer mas cosas como escribir resenas en internet jaja, se detiene sola, suena cuando termino su ciclo, tiene muchas funciones como asar, cocer en cuestion de minutos, descongelar rapido, sofreir, hasta hacer yogurt.
This is a type of product that probably in Lationoamerica we do not know much, but it significantly saves you a lot of time in the kitchen, you can prepare meat that is frozen in a matter of seconds, my life is different since I have my InstantPot, I can do more things like writing reviews haha, it stops alone, it sounds when it finishes its cycle, it has many functions such as roasting, cooking in a matter of minutes, quick defrosting, sautéing, even making yogurt.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lahoma, OK
This is a lifesaver for a busy mom on the go. We are a busy family of four and we were eating out all the time. With this cooker I am able to cook dinner most nights within 10-20 minutes from frozen. I️t has saved us so much time and money. I️t is affordable and easy to find. It’s the best thing to happen since sliced bread 😊 I would recommend this to any busy mom who doesn’t have time to sit and cook for hours. You can cook frozen chicken breasts in 15 min for example!!
Metamora, OH
Instant Pot Company Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker - 5L/5.28 Quart uploaded by Kelsey K.
I think an instant pot is a necessity for every household! It was a gift for a Christmas and I absolutely love it- simplifies cooking and you don’t have to use multiple pots/pans. The latest dinner I made was chicken taco bowls which included chicken, rice, salsa, corn & black beans. It turned out AMAZING!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
grand bay, al