Instant Pot 6-in-1 Pressure Cooker 6 qt - Stainless Steel (Silver)

The all new Instant Pot LUX60 (Version 3) is a 6-Quart Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Cooker that can speed up your cooking, making it 2 to 6 times faster than standard cooking. A quiet device, the intelligent micro-processor on this Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-Quart Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Cooker controls all the cooking to keep it uncomplicated and stress free. No more rattles and hisses, no more adjusting the heat, Instant Pot Lux V3 does it for you. The new design of the electric pressure cooker makes it more energy efficient than other cookers, using up to 70 percent less electricity each time it is plugged in. The Instant Pot pressure cooker is a versatile tool that offers a variety of cooking options within one single container. Easy one-touch technology makes this 6-in-1 cooker a reliable accessory to have in the kitchen for many different meals. Features 6-in-1 cooker works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer. Micro-processor controls 10 programs: soup, meat/stew, cake, egg, sauté, steam, rice, porridge, multigrain and slow cook 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is easy to clean, dishwasher safe and free of harmful non-stick coatings Instant Pot Pressure Cooker has 3 temperature settings for sauté and slow cook functions, 24-hour delayed start timer, virtually silent with no heat or steam emitted during cooking. Manual pressure setting for up to 240-minute cook time, perfect for broth Automatic keep-warm feature Cooking with pressure saves cooking time up to 70 percent. 10 proven safety mechanisms, UL and Ulc certified Safety without Compromise 10 Safety Mechanisms Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized; Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi; Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. Steam release is at open position); Anti-blockage Vent design prevents food debris from blocking the vent; Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Position Detection monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe zone for pressure cooking; Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range; Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in extreme situation; Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected; High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food; Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits. What is in the Box? Instant Pot (base with power cable, stainless steel inner pot, stainless steel lid with anti-block shield, steam release and silicone sealing ring) Accessory set (steaming rack, rice paddle, soup ladle, rice measuring cup) User manual (in English, Spanish, Chinese and French) Instant Pot recipe book (in English and Chinese) Quick reference guide (in English, Spanish, Chinese and French) Registration sheet
Start your review of Instant Pot 6-in-1 Pressure Cooker 6 qt - Stainless Steel (Silver)!
Franklin, VA
Love my Instant Pot! It is perfect for quick , easy meals. I work full time and it allows me to have a home cooked meal in half the time it would normally take. I would recommend it to everyone out there with a busy schedule and not a lot of time to spend in the kitchen!
Springfield, MO
Instapot is the perfect time saver when cooking for many people or just a couple. Heck even meal preparations are a breeze! It’s super adorable and easy to use and clean!
Altus
After I read the instructions(I don’t always), I put a roast in it with a choice of spices and seared and cooked it. It was good but slightly dry. I added fresh green beans after roast was complete and the beans tasted great but we’re wilted. I need to cook more using it because it cooked quickly.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
San Antonio
There's a reason these things are popular! They are so easy and unlike slow cookers, they churn out very flavorful and non-mushy food. I love that you can brown and saute right in the same pot. And it's fast! I love making boiled eggs, pot roasts, short ribs, and beans. It's also so easy to clean. Remove the pot and put it in the dishwasher. Doesn't get much better!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Buffalo
Really like the instant pot, but a little too complicated to understand how to use. Also, it's VERY large and I'm unable to keep it readily available on my counter so it doesn't get as much use as I'd like. Overall works really great. Only complaint is I wish it came with extra sealing rings as they absorb the smells if what you're cooking.
Lincoln
I totally love my instant pot. I haven’t stopped cooking in it since I got it. I love the app that goes with it. It has so many great recipes and the shopping list you can create on it is amazing.
No Special Diet
El Paso, TX
It is a dream to cook chicken, it literally falls apart, while done in a 3rd of the time! Now that temp is going down i will be doing soo many soups so fast and simple
Dairy Free
I would not cook at all if I couldn't use this device. I would give up my stove if I had to choose. I literally can not consider any cons beyond needing to clean the sealing ring, as it traps odors. So affordable and well spent money.
Norwalk , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I kept hearing how great these were, so I got one on black Friday. Wow! I was afraid if it at first...I found out I wasn't the only one. No need to thaw meat to cook in the instapot. 2 frozen chicken breasts done in about 25 minutes. A meatloaf done in 35. Boiled eggs in 5 minutes. Chili in 15 min or less. I've made a cheesecake in it and it comes out perfect each time. There are still so many things I haven't tried yet, but it's fun to try new things in it. Don't be intimidated by this, you won't regret it.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Oakland Twp, MI
From hard boiled eggs to ribs this is the best electric appliance I have purchased! To be honest I was intimidated at first (the horror stories of pressure cookers) so I used this as a slow cooker forever before I used the pressure cook feature. Once I bought one of their starters and followed the easy steps I will never not use the pressure cook feature! Now I am an Instant Pot pro!!! Even made a cheesecake! This is something I bought everyone in my family for Christmas! Instant Pota for everyone!!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic