Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesInstant Pot Company
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker

Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker

by Instant Pot Company

Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior. Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians specifically for North American consumers. It's designed for your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. It speeds up cooking by 2 to 6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. It is Safe, Convenient and Dependable. Convenience, Simple as Pressing a Button: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. Using 10 built-in programs, your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button. To tailor for varying tastes and food conditions, the programs come with 3 adjustable modes. Special features include 3 temperatures in Saute for browning or thickening, and 3 temperatures in Slow Cook to complete the tasks of a common slow cooker.A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking. Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you are ready to eat. It works as a perfect porridge maker allowing you wake up with a fresh made porridge. Dependable Consistent Results: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During a cooking process, the microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is also taken into consideration. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal results. These greatly improve cooking result and maintain consistence. Safety without Compromise: Instant Pot was carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot prote

Has anyone made instant potatoes in an Instapot?
What’s your favorite pork recipe for the instant pot?
Start your review of Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker!
Texas
1,245 reviews
I absolutely love my Instant Pot! It gets a lot of use. It’s a little intimidating at first, but once you use it a few times, it’s worth it! My family particularly likes yogurt and chicken noodle soup. The flavor is delicious. There are so many recipes online or on YouTube. If you’re in the fence, try it!
Purchased at: Walmart
At first I HATED the instanpot. I was intimidated, nervous and everything I made the first two times I used it was AWFUL- now after getting used to it I could not imagine not having one! It is so fast and easy once you understand how to use it!
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker uploaded by Alexandra F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 1st BSc degree is in Nutrition & Food Science, I also do a lot of research into #cleanbeauty #nontoxic products I give the Instant Pot an A+ It’s nontoxic cookware (100% stainless steel) It’s easy to use and clean You can do so much w/it! (Use it as a crock pot, high pressure cooker, sauté, make yogurt, steam veggies, prob so much more, but these are my basics) Compared to regular cheap crock pots, that potentially leech toxic metals, this is made from stainless steel, a safer alternative in cookware. I’ve had mine for a few yrs, no issues whatsoever Look out for sales, like Black Fridays and other holidays for great $ deals #healthyeats #bonebroth #nutrientdense #comfortfood #instantpot
New Prt Rchy, FL
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker I had a pressure cooker 40 years ago in England, and loved how quickly food cooked. So when the Instant pot came out, I bought one. Today it was 3 lb. of steamed vegetables. I cook chops, curry's, pasta, stews, etc. In it. They cook quickly, and in one pot. What more could I ask.
Fresno, CA
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker uploaded by Stephanie G.
There is endless possibilities of food to cook and ways to cook it with this device. Although you can't open to stir while cooking, it cooks everything about 70% faster. It's a higher priced item but well worth every penny! I made a pot of chilli beans in a little over a hour!
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first pressure/multi cooker and I have to be honest it is fantastic or at least the concept of pressure cooking is. I have made a few of my slow cooker favorites and they have turned out great, but only took 1/8 of the time. There are also a ton recipes online. It really does make meals and cooking simple. Best part is once everything is in the pot you turn it on and come back when it is done. If you have a slow cooker and have never tried using a pressure cooker, I highly recommend it. Rice comes out great, home-made mac and cheese has 4 min cooking time, chicken done in half the time! I haven't tried everything yet, but I am sure they will all turn out just fine. This definitely comes in handy for the busiest of families and I love it!
E Dummerston, VT
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker uploaded by Amanda P.
I love my instant pot. Use it many times each week for hard boiled eggs, soup, meat and veggies. Pasta is also quick and easy, I love that I don't have to wait for water to boil.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know how I lived without this in my kitchen. It makes cooking so much easier and faster. Everyone needs this.
Butler, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband love to use this thing. It's so nice to be able to make something in less then half the time in this...and taste so good. So glad we got one if these..love it ❤
Schenectady, NY
Instant pot 6 in 1 I recently bought this to use bad I must say I love it guys I will surly try to use it more often it’s really do work and cook your food different highly recommend this pressure cooker
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
Kaarli T. il y a 4 mois
I love the hard boiled egg cooker (metal rack for 7 eggs - cook on high pressure for 3mins, then natural release. Cooking an ice water bath. Super easy!). Also try the steamer basket for super easy veggie steaming, as well as the bakeware sling which I’ve used for Baking, but mostly for cooking full turkey breasts and full chickens. So many uses for the Instant Pot! There’s a Facebook group just for recipes, so check it out. Many great ideas.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 5 mois
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker ? I have been on the fence for a long time about buying one of these! Are they really as "magical" as people make them out to be, or are they really just for people who don't like to cook/get creative in the kitchen?
Chivonne B. il y a 4 mois
I honestly believe that the instapot is a game-changer I cook a lot I am a single mother with five children and things that used to take all day takes minutes am I with severely recommend this to you because it is magical in my opinion roast fall apart on that also have a salt a option that I love because it cuts down the use of additional pots and pans and cleaning dishes and all that rigmarole in your kitchen you can do everything from one pot just keep in mind that whatever you cook you season you mix in this instant pot before you started because how you put things in is how it's going to come out I'm I also enjoy the fact that attachments are sold on Amazon steamer basket baking attachments daddy you can make cheesecakes tamales or even basic boiled eggs in minutes like I said I hope that this answers your question and if you need any recipes feel free to tag me if you have any other questions you can take me as well I'm here thank you
il y a un an
Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker——Is it really worth to buy for daily cooking?
Saint Johns
il y a un an
Alexandra F. il y a un an
Hell no to a crockpot, especially because the lining leeches off toxic metals. Instant Pot is higher quality, has multiple functions and is made of 100% stainless steel, a much safer alternative. IP also functions as a crock pot, a high pressure cooker, can sauté food, make yogurt in it, steam stuff, and other thing I can’t remember bc it’s too much lol.