Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker

by Instant Pot Company

Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior. Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians specifically for North American consumers. It's designed for your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. It speeds up cooking by 2 to 6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. It is Safe, Convenient and Dependable. Convenience, Simple as Pressing a Button: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. Using 10 built-in programs, your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button. To tailor for varying tastes and food conditions, the programs come with 3 adjustable modes. Special features include 3 temperatures in Saute for browning or thickening, and 3 temperatures in Slow Cook to complete the tasks of a common slow cooker.A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking. Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you are ready to eat. It works as a perfect porridge maker allowing you wake up with a fresh made porridge. Dependable Consistent Results: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During a cooking process, the microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is also taken into consideration. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal results. These greatly improve cooking result and maintain consistence. Safety without Compromise: Instant Pot was carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot prote

I Want this pot. I already have an air fryer but is this worth the buy??
What do you guys cook in your Instant Pot? Do you find that the taste changes, and if so for better or worse?
I s it worth price ?
Start your review of Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multi-functional electric pressure cooker!
Rosharon, TX
Love this product. Was able to get it on sale which is a bonus. Makes making dinner easy and fast. Several recipes to be used.
houston
Love this product. It has changed my cooking life so much. I can make my faves now in a 3rd of what it used to take ❤️❤️❤️
Columbus , OH
Got this as an early Christmas present! I absolutely love it. A Crockpot on steroids. A must buy for anyone. #giftcrush
I love to cook and would love to have one of these to try some of the fabulous recipes I've seen in less time!
Low Carb
Toronto, ON
I was a little skeptical about this product since I had never used slow or pressure cookers before. Once I started using it, i have never regretted buying it. I have a toddler and this device is a life saver for me. I am able to make all kinds of baby foods in this pot. I use it to steam my veges, cook rice, steam roast chicken and many other dishes. It's perfect to make soups in the winter. The list just goes on.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Markham, ON
Love it! I made ribs and they were fall off the bone it a total of 27 minutes instead of 4 hours. It was scary for me to use the first time, but it was really not scary at all. I, along with many users, were overreacting about using a pressure cooker. I highly recommend this as it will eliminate a lot of on the counter appliances.
No Special Diet
The instant pot is amazing! It cooks everything so fast and the cleanup is so minimal and easy. There is tons of different recipes that you can make in it and most of them are all done in under an hour. It is reasonably affordable for the amount of things that it can make! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is meal prepping or cooking for a family, or students or anyone who is busy all the time!
sparwood
The best thing ever if you want quick delicious meals. with tons of recipes, videos and help pages on facebook. you can always have a different meal any day of the week. there are specials that you can buy this product at a reasonable price. i highly recommend
Oshawa, ON
I didnt hop on the instant pot bandwagon right away, and I regret that decision... I finally decided to give this pressure cooker a try when it went on sale Black Friday. I am so happy that i purchased this product. It is very simple to use and cooks any food with ease. It makes perfect hard boiled eggs and the skins peel off perfectly, every time. It takes the place of our slow cooker, and our rice cooker. I can cook meat from frozen in no time. I dont have to worry about taking something out in advance to defrost. The instant pot locks in moisture and makes cooking a breeze. I can make perfect fall off the bone ribs that are so flavorful in just 30 minutes !!!This product is absolutely AMAZING.
Lewins cove , WI
I bought this instant pot on Black Friday. It was a Christmas gift. But, I have used it and I’m totally in love. Healthy, quick meals in so little time and so little effort. The Black Friday price tag was terrific, but I would buy again at full price I am so impressed. This would be hands down my #giftcrush @influenster
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...