Instant Peel Natural Dead Skin Remover uploaded by sarah a.

BY INSTANT PEEL

Instantly peels away dead skin, dramatically improves skin texture, sebum and impurities are instantly removed revealing fresh, baby soft skin. Improves texture elasticity, and firmness regardless of skin type. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Chanel H.
San marcos , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this products with high hopes that it would work! Sadly I really don't think it did. That's just my opinion. Stuff did ball up and come off, but I really think it was the product it's self coming off, not dead skin. I also didn't like the way it made my face feel. It had a dry chalky feel to it. I won't be buying this again.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great peel!!Just rolled the dead skin right off,leaving my face silky smooth and it didnt break me out or dry my skin out!!Could be cheaper!! Instant Peel Natural Dead Skin Remover
Casey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this peel. It help removes my dead skin on my face. You can use it on your body too. Steam your face for 5 minutes. Apply a small amount in an area on your skin and massage it back and forth. It will start to peel and get rid of your dead skin. This product is a life saver. It gets rid of my dry skin patches leaving my skin smooth and soft. Would recommend!