BY INSTANT OCEAN #63 in Pet First Aid

Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Instant ocean is a great brand. Add a saltwater tank for five years. This is all that I used. I highly recommend instant ocean. Easy to use. Highly recommend. I would buy again if I decide to restart a saltwater aquarium.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Pretty good as far as coral and purple algae growth goes! Only been using it a couple weeks but notice immediate purple algae growing on the inside of my tank walls and outside of some rocks. The coral has been liking it as well, can't wait to see how well my corals will grow with a couple more weeks using this.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Found out that our friends next door use this product for their fish tank and it works like a charm. Keeps the tank very clean and doesn't seem to effect the fish which is great. Good product to have and good price.
Alexsandra W.
Newport , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! You can't have a saltwater tank without this! Seriously it's been a part of my water change ritual and I will never leave my tank without this! My reefs are vibrant and beautiful !
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
This is my most trusted brand for all my salt water aquarium needs! Keeps my tank healthy. Love this product, have been using it for a while now, and it's never let me down!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
It is really great for fish for the aquarium they keep their tank clean and it's Great and perfect and awesome for these fishes and it's very highly recommended. Something that's really nice to have for your fish
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great product! Keeps my tank clean, it doesn't hurt the fish, and it enhances the growth in the coral. This hasn't let me down! I really enjoy this.
diana v.
wasco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??i want to purchase something that's going to really be good for my pet??
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Really like this stuff! Works really well just have to follow the instructions. You don't want to kill your fish
Dee J.
This stuff is cool its good for the aquatic life in the fish tank my husband has all the pets he likes it
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Is this just for saltwater tanks?
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this product work well?
Gabby B.
How does this work
Jackeline P.
What is this for ? And what does if do
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this come in a liquid form? Is it a one time treatment?