Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsAndalou Naturals
Instant Luminous Clay Face Mask Turmeric & Gold Clay - 028 oz by (pack of 1)

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals Instant Luminous Clay Face Mask Turmeric & Gold Clay contains Fruit Stem Cell, energizing Turmeric, and gold clay to instantly begin to tone and tighten, stimulating collagen and elastin with healthy circulation for a smoother, more...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Instant Luminous Clay Face Mask Turmeric & Gold Clay - 0.28 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 1)!
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
It makes my face feel great. I love this mask. I would recommend this to anyone. It is a great value for the product that you get.
Alicia C.
Newport, KY
Love it! This made my face absolutely glow! I am searching for it everywhere I go and haven’t found it again sadly
Rebecca M.
Another great Andalou mask! This one feels very cooling on the skin and the natural scent is nice and light. There aren’t many mask brands i can use with my sensitive skin, but I’ve always had good results with these. I can get a couple masks out of each little podand they’re very budget-friendly. Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a gentle brightening mask!
Aleksandra I.
Richmond , BC
Instant Luminous Clay Face Mask Turmeric & Gold Clay - 0.28 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 1) uploaded by Aleksandra I.
For me, this mask isn't as good as their Brightening Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask. After application, I felt a slight tingling sensation and by the end of 20 minutes of wearing it the part of the product absorbed into the skin. After rinsing it off I didn't notice any good changes in my skin.
الملكة U.
Dubai
Instant Luminous Clay Face Mask Turmeric & Gold Clay - 0.28 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 1) uploaded by الملكة U.
Andalou Naturals, Instant Luminous, Turmeric & Gold Clay Face Mask, .28 oz (8 g) (Pack of 12) very nice face mask. I use it alternate day to fade my acne spots and lighten my complexion. It is very much effective for me. I mix it in fresh yogurt then apply on face especially on targeted area. It show the difference even after single use

Looking for your answer?